10- Neo

"Doctor!"

Doctor?

"Somethings happening!"

Well I wish someone would clue me in.

"Is it time?"

————————-

You know what's worse than a hangover?

Waking up from fucking passing out.

But don't quote me on that, I've never gotten drunk before.

Now I'm gonna get Mel and that's next on our bucket list. We haven't hung out in a while. Not since fucking Onion Breath shows up every time.

At the moment there's no one I hate more than that bitch.

Not even Mason, and that's saying something.

Oh, speaking of Mason. He was a mess. I've never seen him so worried. It was really weird because he acts like he hates me too.

Now I'm just chilling in Calc with Mel while Mr. Hotty thinks he's being discreet about looking my way every ten seconds.

God this man is adorable.

It's honestly crazy how much I'm attracted to him. I usually don't let myself like someone.

There's just something about Mathias that makes me want to laugh...cry...and throw him up against the wall and just go nuts.

Haha. Nuts.

"I'm going to stab you with this pencil if you keep on daydreaming." Mel says.

Instead of answering her with a sarcastic remark, I just give her one of my warmest smiles.

"Ok what happened this morning that made you shit rainbows?" She says eyeing me weirdly.

"Is that a gay joke?" I pretend to be offended.

"Everything about you is gay. Now why are you so happy?"

"Ahem! I'll have you know I don't have a gay bone in my body." She rolls her eyes. Everyone knows that I'm as straight as Harry Styles. "And I'm not that happy."

"You practically have heart eyes right now."

But then I'm reminded of that woman. That woman that Mathias has heart eyes for.

Why did I have to be on that bus that day? Why did he have to be on that bus?

Why was he in Warabee?

I stand up from my seat. He...he was in Warabee.

Why the fuck was he in my hometown? And at the same time I was too...

————————
Yes this is short. But hear me out! It would've taken a couple weeks to find out what more to add to this chapter if I didn't end it right there.

Don't kill meeeeee! -L.T