06- Stop, Drop, And Look Like A Fucking Idiot Doing It

What was that saying? Stop, drop and roll?

I've never really understood it. Has anybody ever actually done it? The reason I am reminded of it is because some stupid bitch caused a fire in a classroom and now we're all stuck outside.

And by stupid bitch I mean me. Yes, I started a fire. Let's not talk about it.

It's a funny story. It really is. Not really but you know you have to find the humor in things before you get in major trouble.

Because I am definitely going to get in trouble. I may have just set a paper on fire to get the attention of a certain calculus teacher. It got his attention. But it also got the attention of the cops, students, and firemen.

Oops.

But not really though.

I've always had this fantasy of what it would be like to be arrested. It's a little weird but it's how I feel. I just want people to look at me and think "Yep. That dude's a rebel."

Is that too much to ask for?

But I think if I was to actually get in any real trouble, I would shit my pants. Not literally but I know what I mean.

Before my train of thought can go any further, I see Melia stalking towards me. Yeah...she was in my class when it happened. And I kind of maybe told her before I did it. Of course she warned me it was a bad idea but I didn't listen. I sometimes wonder why she's even still my friend.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" She screams in my face. I take a few steps back trying to be cautious. She only really curses when she's mad. Like really mad.

"Uh...maybe just a little." I say sheepishly.

She obviously wasn't satisfied with my answer because she pulled my by my ear to a corner of the yard.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I exclaim until she finally lets go. When she does she smacks me on the back of my head. "OW!!" I yell.

"That's what you get for being a dumbass." She says but looks as if she's finally calming down. She slumps against the wall and ends up sliding down until she touched the ground. I copy her and we just sit in silence watching the frantic students talking to their friends.

"I'm sorry, Mel." I try to get her to forgive me so we can just make fun of the weird kid, Eric, going around handing out student council election papers, but she just rolls her eyes. "I'm really really sorry. I should have listened to you." This time she finally looks at me and her face seems to relax. Im taken off guard when she hugs me.

"Don't ever do something like that again! You could get in some serious trouble!" She punches my arm but I don't say anything about it. I guess I deserve it. "But can we talk about why you did it? You know it's illegal to be with Mr. Keel, right?"

"Of course I know. But does it look like I care? No!"

"You could get him in some serious trouble."

"God you sound like a broken record. It's just a crush. I don't even see it going anywhere. It's completely one sided." I lie a little because I definitely was not the one who initiated a hot closet makeout.

"You've never really been smart have you?"

"Book smarts. But nothing else. What a wonderful trait to have, huh?" I laugh a little. I wish I was a bit smarter but shit happens.

"Yes, You'll totally make it in life like that." She responds sarcastically but with a small smile. Soon her smile drops completely and I look in the direction she was looking.

I see Mathias talking to some startled kids who were crying. Pussies.

It wasn't even that big of a fire! Just a small paper Jesus Christ!

I wish people weren't so damn scared. But I'm not exactly one to talk. I'm scared of the smallest things. Spider? No problem I'll kill it. But if I'm awake during a thunderstorm, you'll find me crying in the corner of the room. Oh well. Life is just silly sometimes.

Melia gives me a small smile before getting up and walking towards some of her other friends. Such as Onion Breath. I turn my attention back to Mathias and we make eye contact. I look down quickly, embarrassed that he caught me staring.

By the time I look back up, he's gone. Just like that.

-----------------------

Yo, this book is already hella gay. Give me some inspo or face the wrath of my sad boi hours. -ya girl Lil Taco

Trapped In Silk [bxb]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara