"Nice break from flying. Don't you think?" Charizard chirtles in reply, as the two gaze at the vast open sea water. "Wow look at kiawe!" Says Sophocles who is soon crowded by the class, probably showing them all a picture on his little piece of technology.

After they finish Taking a look and talking about the picture ash whips up his head in curiosity.

"Well Where's annalece?" I heard ash ask, " Uh I don't really know, she tends to disappear alot. She did the same thing back at school."

"But this is a boat." Kiawe, chimes into the conversation. "She must not have came. It sucks too. I really thought she was going to come along, this is a class field trip after all." Says a flustered lana, which makes me blush.

They really wanted me here? Ever since I came to this school...i sort of thought everyone hated me. And why wouldn't they? I mean...I haven't really been the easiest classmate to get along with.

I leant all the way back reaching my hand out- over the Side of the boat. I alloud my hand to flicker, revealing pieces of fur. The light bends Its colour, and as flurries of water spring up and hit against pieces strands of it seeping from my skin, I contemplated my decision. Then I decided on mingling with my New friends.

I shook my hand shifting it back then slid over to the other part of the boats roof. I leant backwards over the side peeping my head out like an upside down diglit- an Alolan one of course.

"Sup." I wave, nearly startling Sophocles who had been loitering around the boat oggling the view from the boat. "Jeez you scared me! Hey guys I found annalece." I smile and with that I slither back onto the roof.

"Hey! Annalece!" He calls, which earns a small snicker. I break into a wide toothy grin listening to the confuddled class conversate about me once more. "Sophocles! Don't play like that!." Growls lilly.

"Hey something jumped!" Says lana, and I look out at the water, sensing the creatures Pressence. I knew it was indeed a pokemon, but was thrown off by the sudden leap and glint of glimmering blue that soars into the air, and slices into the water with a small splash. "Where where! I wanna see!" Ash yells slightly adgitated.
"Hey! I don't see anything." Sophocles replies.

I only roll my eyes, and return to watching in awe, gripping my hands on the edge of the roof, with a look of wonder on my face.

I had almost forgot I was even on the roof. So I was pretty surprised when I heard Olivia start talking.
"I think they found something."
She comments, "alright. We'll make a slight detour. Turning port side!" I couldn't help but laugh at kukui's Boat piloting voice. He had so many different personas it was just hard to keep track at this point. That didn't stop me from laughing though.

"Huh?" Ash and Sophocles stutter worisome, "hey kids, would you like to investigate?" Olivka calls out to the class. "Uh. Of course! Let's go and check it out!" Ash pumps his fist excitedly.

I wobble, gripping tighter onto the boat but still end up tumbling over the side. I fall into the water, gazing at promise who suddenly jumps up in fear staring down at me. I wasn't really panicked, but I was worried about my pokemon. So I shifted underwater and bolted after the boat as it zooms over toward the sudden commotion to take a look at what everyone was going on about.

As soon as I made it, I saw a group of pokemon swimming around the water, and I knew exactly what kind they were. They were Dragonair.

I remembered what promise told me, and smiled at them. They all swam around me, probably just for show which made me smile even brighter.

I felt my body manipulate its form, and then, surprise surprise;  I shapeshifted into one of them.

I squeaked happily swimming around the water.
My noodle like body squirms about as I manage to make it to the surface of the water. I noticed the boat still there, and in this form i didn't exactly need to worry about my identity being revealed. I leap from the water along with the others. Jumping up and down with them. The hymn of their beautiful voice , rang within my ears. They were like a choir, or a group of angels Singing together. It was amazing.

I dive back into the water. This time though, I fled Alot deeper than before.  it felt like at least five minutes by the time I reached the darkest depths of the water.

I soon bolted upwards, as fast as possible. My adrenaline pulsed throughout my body. Although I was in a different form, I knew I needed to do something to get rid of this antsy feeling.

My body shot through the water within seconds. Until finally I leapt from the water, and found myself soaring above the boat.

Droplets of water trickle off of my body, which sends an electric wave of  inspiration directly to my brain. So I decided I'd do something.

I summoned a rain storm, by using rain dance. My orb like necklace, glows bright, and just like magic; the sky begins to cry. Tears of joy. I flash my pokemon a knowing glance; proving my safety. I knew promise would be to afraid of getting wet to crawl up here and meet me.

I couldn't help the bubbly feeling inside, as I flew over the boat, landing on the roof.

I shift back and quickly grip the Roof using honeclaws, as my body morphs.

Once I finally changed I layed back. The water pouring down onto my body, felt so soothing pulling down heavily onto my heated skin.

I exhaled, then stuck out my tongue, to catch the water droplets trickling down from the sky.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: ik. This is a weird place to stop. Buuuut don't worry! The next chapter is in the works.
Love you guys!!
-KrazyGhostwriter