"Oh honey don't worry about him! I'm sure he's at Taehyung's or Y/N's place." Said the dark haired woman to him as the boy's eyes shot open in surprise at her words. "He always stays over at one of their houses after school's over, so of course he must be with them."

Of course...

Yoongi felt like face palming at his stupidity.

At your's and Taehyung's place...

How had he not thought of this earlier?

Of course he has to be at one of your houses!!

"So no need to worry sweety." Further commented out the woman followed by a giggle while Yoongi's cheeks reddened in embarrassment at her laughter.

"Th--thank you Mrs. Park."

"Anytime Yoongi!"

"Bye."

"Bye bye!!"

Sighing to himself as his thump went down to end the call he was having with his future mother in law, the boy paused when his ears suddenly picked up her voice almost shouting over at him--

"Oh wait wait Yoongi!!"

Hastily putting his phone close to his ear once more, Yoongi almost cursed when it almost fell out of his grasp. "Yes Mrs. Park?"

"Don't forget to pick up both of your's and Jimin's suits tomorrow for your engagement party on Saturday!!"

Yoongi's eyes widened at this.

His engagement...

...his freaking engagement was on this Saturday....

How the hell did he forget such a fact?!

"Yoongi?"

"Uh, y--yeah I'll make sure to do so Mrs. Park--"

"Great! Tomorrow after school pass by with Jimin and pick them up at Kim Hyerin's place!"

Kim Hyerin?

Yoongi confusingly titled his head to the side.

Who the hell was that?

"O--okay?"

Now it was Hoseok's turn to tilt his head to the side in utter confusion, as the boy slowly felt like he wasn't keeping track of the conversation going on with the two any longer.

"Great! I better go now honey, see you!"

Yoongi laughed as he nodded to himself. "Bye Mrs. Park."

And the boy finally ended his call with the black haired woman, as he sighed while he pocketed once more his cell phone in the pocket of his jeans.

"Hobi?"

"Yeah Yoongs?"

"Get your car keys. Now."

||

"Are you sure we shouldn't pass by Y/N's house first?" Asked Yoongi to his orange haired best friend as he curiously peered over to the giant two story tall grey and white house before him, as Hoseok chuckled from beside him while swinging his arm around his neck.

"Positive. They always have their little meetings here at Taehyung's house so why should they change that routine now?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he flinched his head to the side to peer over his best friend with curious eyes.

"How the hell do you know all that?"

Hoseok's expression matched Yoongi's after he heard the blue haired boy's question. "Know what?"

"Where all of them hang out everyday?"

"Y/N told me." Was Hoseok's simple answer as he abandoned his best friend at the front lawn of the house and proceeded to step up the stairs towards the front porch of the Kim's household.

Deciding to brush off his last words and tease him about them later, Yoongi's feet made their way up the three steps that led him to the grey haired boy's front porch, and possibly to the door that led him to see his future husband, as the blue haired boy now stood right in front the simple wooden white door of Kim Taehyung's house.

He froze thought as a sudden surge of nervousness hit him.

Hoseok chuckled as he immediately noticed the boy beside him freezing.  "Come on Yoongi. Go get your boyfriend."

Yoongi blushed at the orange haired boy's words as he turned his head away from him while grumbling out to him a small "shut up", Hoseok laughing his ass off at the tsundere side his friend had.

Breath. Reminded Yoongi to himself as he studied his feet on the wooden floor beneath him. Just breath. He's definitely in there.

And so he pressed the house's doorbell.

Ding-dong

Again. Breath.

CLICK

"Oh! Yoongi! Hi!!"