'Hm, looks like your going to be stuck here for a while...'

         "So you don't know?" My voice felt raspy, and I noticed that I completely had depended on her for the plan. She got good grades and was smart, right?

          "There is a few options..." she looked around, "but they are rather dangerous."

          'Are you going to try them out? Just make sure not to die while your at it, from what I've heard, death isn't very pleasant.'

           "What are they?"

           To my surprise, it wasn't me who had asked. Instead, the blonde haired boy had stepped up, confidence in his eyes.

          Sera turns over to him in surprise, and she grinned. "Are you sure you can deal with them? I'm not sure they are suited for you."

         His hands clenched to fists, and he sighed, "just tell me what you are thinking. It can't possibly be too bad."

          "Your right, they aren't too bad, unless you don't have the skills to do it."

This got me interested.

"So What is it?" I asked, pressing the topic further, "you said it can be dangerous. So what are you thinking of?"

"Not much," she smirked, "have any of you ever climbed a tree before?"

The memory of me and Claire arose, but I brushed it away. Now isn't the time for that. Not now.

"I have," I looked over at Arlo who seemed surprised. "That isn't hard at all, why don't you do it yourself?"

Sera turned to me for a moment, and simply waited. Almost as if she was trying to figure out what I was trying to say. "Climb it?" She pointed to the trees, "have you even seen the trees?!"

I looked over at the trees that she as pointing at, they weren't filled with branches like the ones I usually climb. Instead, it's light greyish colour filled it, along with tiny little stuff sticking out, branches, which I would hardly call.

"Oh," it soon dawned on me, she needed someone who knew how to climb. Like, really well.

And I just couldn't stop the next memory that arose.

"Come on!" I raised both my arms around, and clapped them. "Don't tell me that your scared!"

"Scared?" The girl in front of me huffed out, her green bangs brushing against her forehead. "Of course not! I'm never scared!"

I reached my hand out, "then climb up! It isn't that high anyway." I peered around the park, staring at the sunset and lingering when I saw the littlest sign of shaking in my friends arms.

"Claire, are you all right?"

Her eyes snapped wide open, and she stared at me. "Of course I'm fine!" She pouted and her arms, "what gave you that idea!"

I rolled my eyes, and waved my hand around once again, "Well then, grab onto my hand. It's not like I'm going to let you go!"

She stared at suspiciously, almost as if my words weren't enough to comfort her. But, in the end, she did grab on, gripping both of her hand on my wrist.

I got into a more comfortable position, and sat on one of the bigger branches if the tree. With my other hand, I grabbed onto her wrist, and began to pull her up.