Valentines Day Special Edition

Here is a Valentines Special edition, which makes no sense, because the story is more like a horror story (sorry). I guess the ending is okay, but its pretty weird.
Oh well.. Enjoy!

    "Uh, hello?" The air was tense as a teenage girl walked towards the big black house. She waited, but the phone in her hand did not answer.

She glanced at the house in front of her, and analyzed the front. It didn't look haunted, but it didn't look cheery either.

"Crow?" She asked, getting irritated, "why aren't you answering the phone?"

There were a few noises that she could hear coming from the receiver, but she wasn't content with that. Her best friend had called her to tell her to come to this address. Supposedly where his house was, but the area she was in now couldn't be his house.

"Sera?" The receiver crackled, "Are you there?"

The magenta haired girl stared down at the house, "yeah, but I didn't think you had such a weird and haunted house."

The phone went silent.

"How is this haunted?!" The boy asked annoyed, "my neighbourhood looks nice!"

Seraphina looked around at the trees that swayed to the wind. "You house is legit surrounded by trees and bushes. No houses or lights, how is it supposed to look nice?"

John didn't answer immediately. "What do you mean trees and bushes, it's next to apartment buildings!"

Seraphina glared at the phone, "the house is black John. And the air around this place isn't what you would call peaceful. Besides, this is where you send your friend on Valentine's Day?"

"Wait, Wait, Wait." The receiver growled, "the description your giving me ain't correct at all. Where are you?"

The blue eyed girls eyebrow twitched, "what?! You were the one who told me the address! You tell me!!"

The receiver sighed, "look Sera, I'm out of my house right now, and I can't see you anywhere. I serious, where are you?"

"I don't know!" Seraphina yelled into the phone, "you told me to head over to the east side of town. Then follow a road up, and then find a neighbourhood!"

"Wait," John told her, "I did not say the east side of town. I said the west."

Seraphina took a few big breaths to calm herself down. "You are telling me that I'm at the other side of town. And that I have no idea how to get back?!"

"You don't know your way back?" The ravenette asked.

"Of course I don't!" Seraphina yelled, waving her arms around, "I had to follow a trail in the woods for this!"

John gasped, "a trail in the woods?! Please don't tell me that the house is black."

Seraphina narrowed her eyes, "it is. What's wrong with it?"

There was curses form the receiver. "Sera, your on your own."

"What do you mean?" The magenta haired girl asked in annoyance. "Do you know where I am?"

"Sera," John mumbled, "I'm not going over there. I don't care if you tempt me with anything, that place is haunted."

She paused for a moment, thinking about what her friend had just admitted. "Your not afraid of an entire schools population against you? But your scared of a haunted house?!"