Chapter #25 John

"John," a heard as I walked through the school hallways. "Come on man, respond already, you know I don't like waiting."

        I glare at the phone in my hand, "look Blue Berry, I'm literally one second away from pressing the end call button, so stop complaining."

          I could hear a grunt from the other side, "you expect me to stop complaining? Sometimes I wonder if you my friend, I mean come on, when have I ever stopped complaining?"

          "Good point," I remarked, "but this time, I have nothing to lose."

           "Ugh," he mumbled, "I could kick your ass..."

           "If," I teased, "I was even there..." The halls were filled with students, all of them making space for me to walk as I strode by them.

        "Hah," I could hear the blue haired boy exclaim from the receiver, "not for long!"

         I narrowed my eyes, "what are you talking about? Your in New Boston, and I'm in Wellston."

        I could feel him smirk from the other side of the phone, "oh dear John," he  smiled, "it wont be that way for long..."

       "Your transferring!!!!" I asked, half yelling. The students in the hallway looked at me as if i was crazy.

        "No," he told me in an 'obviously not,' voice. "You will find out in class today."

        I nodded sarcastically, "yeah, that would be if I even went to class." I stomped over to the roof, flinging the door open a I entered.

         "Then go to class!" He yelled, "at least for today, you wont regret it!"

         I sighed, "fine, only this once."

         As I sat down in my normal spot in the very edge next to the roof, I let out a big breath of stressed air out.

         "So," the boy on the receiver asked, "what are you up to lately?"

         I smirked, although I wanted to say 'terrorizing the school.' It hadn't really happened it yet. So instead, I jokingly stated, "kidnapping girls."

    There was silence on the phone, and the bell on my side rang.

      I glare at it, and wanted to yell 'shut up!' But I didn't really want to make such a bad impression on my friend.

        I heard a beep form my phone, and the message 'your message has ended.' Appeared on the screen.

        I stared at it, and narrowed my eyes. "But I didn't even tell him it was a joke!!!!!"

       The memory that I promised my friend that I would head over and endure class came to my mind. And I stalked over to my first class, sulking.

       'Well,' the voice in my head whispered, 'too bad you have such bad luck. It's actually sad.'

        I walked into the half filled classroom, and sat on the very last seat in the class. "You always so helpful," I grumbled.

        Before I could even try to shoot people glares, everyone had come, and the teacher was at the front.

        "Hello," she cheerfully smiled, "we have something special to talk about today."

        I straightened my back, and stared intently at the teacher, this was what Blue Berry had been talking about...

        "So," she continued. "I'm glad everyone came to class today." She specifically looked at me as she said this, and I had the feeling that she was only referring to me.