"Tywin Lannister."

Hellen's eyes darted open as she jolted up from the bed. The sudden movement startled Tywin to the point where he took awoke and bolted upward.

"Hellen?"

He questioned her. Hellen's breaths were deep as she struggled to breath. Her eyes moved from Tywin to the window. She noticed the candle that was suppose to be there was not. Glancing around the room quickly she tried to find proof that last night was no dream.

"Hellen!"

Tywin snapped causing his wife to finally look at him.

"What has gotten into you?"

She glanced away from him and looked around the room for a split second more.

"It's nothing."

She said her eyes falling onto the half burnt candle on the dresser.

"Just a bad dream."

She said looking back at Tywin. He sighed deeply and reached out for her. Kissing the top of her head he pulled away looking at her.

"You must not worry. Dreams are merely that."

He said swinging one leg over the edge of the bed and then the other. He sighed rubbing his eyes.

"Late night?"

She questioned. Tywin scoffed glancing at her from over his shoulder.

"We were there for a long time after you retired. So much longer I actually felt the dread of not taking leave with you when you went."

Hellen couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Perhaps next time?"

She said. Although her expression was that of a soft tone, her mind was anything other than that.

"Perhaps."

Tywin replied. Hellen watched silently as Tywin prepared himself for the morning.

"I'll see you in the mess hall."

He said glancing at Hellen before he left the room. Once gone, Hellen bolted from the bed and went to the candle. She touched it feeling it cold she turned around. She looked all around the room. If she hadn't been dreaming then where had the mysterious man come from?

Surely he hadn't come through the door? No. It must have been somewhere else from within the room. Hellen moved around looking behind the tapestries and drapes. She even went as far as to try and move the bookcases in the room. But nothing seemed to work.

She huffed. He had to have come from somewhere, but where?

Hellen placed about the hallway outside of Tyrion's septon. She couldn't help it. Her nerves were unhinged. How was she suppose to inform the little man that she was right and her dream wasn't just a dream.

How was she suppose to tell the man that the target had not been her and had instead been Tywin all along.

Not to mention the person who was supposedly behind the attacks. Was she really going to admit who without proof? Even though she was Queen, without proof would be her downfall.

"Well, isn't this just a sight?"

The voice startled her, causing her to turn and see the man.

"Bronn! You startled me!"

"Forgive me your grace. But maybe you shouldn't be making a trench outside of Tyrion's door?"

He questioned. Hellen had known Bronn for a long while, he had been placed in the guard because of Jaime.

"Well, I needed to speak to him -- "

"Perhaps you should go inside and do that then? I mean you're the Queen after all. You can speak to who you please."

He said causing Hellen to sigh deeply. She rubbed her hands together, her rings that Tywin had given her clinged together.

"You're right, but I'm afraid it's not that simple."

She informed causing the man to arch his brow. He shrugged and moves past her to open the door. It was then Tyrion was standing right on the other side of the door.

"W-Were you ease dropping on us?"

Hellen questioned surprised. Tyrion chuckled a tad bit. Looking up at Hellen he smiled.

"Well, it's not really ease dropping when I can hear you both clear as day right outside of my room now is it?"

Hellen pressed her lips together at Tyrion's witty remark. Instead she ushered them both inside the room. Bronn of course was confused as to why their Queen was acting in such an odd manner. He had never seen her anything less than respectable.

"I was right. The dream wasn't just a dream."

Hellen said causing Tyrion's brow to arch. He glanced at Bronn quickly and pointed his finger toward him.

"What we say does not leave this room."

"Alright. Alright. I won't say a word. I dunn even know what yer talkin about."

He said confused. Hellen looked to him and sighed. She ran her fingers through her longer than ever hair.

"I thought o had a dream of someone telling me to put a lit candle in my window during the night and someone would come. But it turned out it wasn't a dream at all -- the man who has been trying to harm me for months came and -- "

"Your assassin? He was in the same room with you? You are sure?"

Tyrion quickly interjected. He held his hand out toward her attempting to calm her. She nodded quickly.

"He said that I was never the attended target. I was the bait. I was the bait for Tywin."

"Tywin Lannister having an assassin after him?"

Bronn questioned. Tyrion rolled his eyes.

"And we were right. The weapon he used and lost was from Drone. His accent, he's from there."

"Alright. Calm down. Two questions, why is he coming to you and telling you all of this and why are you still alive?"

Hellen groaned holding her face with her hands.

"He told me because he wants to make amends. I was never the target, but I became the victim when he caused the death of my child. He was hired to kill Tywin. To remove him from the Throne."

Tyrion rubbed his face. He exhaled deeply.

"Alright. Did he say who? Who had hired him to kill my father?"

Hellen stopped there. She was quiet all too sudden for Tyrion. He had known her long enough to know that look on her face. Whatever she had to say wasn't something good.

"Hellen, please, who was he hired by to kill my father?"

Tyrion questioned looking to Hellen. She bit her lower lip and looked from the floor to his eyes. Her lips started to move but nothing came out. She closed them again. Taking a deep breath she kept eye contact with Tyrion.

"Cersei."