XXI

Wet slapping.

That's what filled Hellen's ears as she was bent over the back half of Tywin's bed as she stood up and clung to the bed post hanging onto it for dear life while Tywin fucked her hard and fast from behind. She was completely naked. Her breasts pressed against the smooth wood of the post. Her fingers digging into the wood to the point where her knuckles were white.

She bit her lower lip attempting to keep her cries from being heard.

Tywin was equally as naked. His fingers dug into her hips as he stood straight and thrusted inside her cunt from behind. The power he placed behind his thrusts equaled that of the emotions he felt during the meeting with her father today in the throne room.

What he had watched and heard from her had caused him to want her badly. He wanted her the moment she showed her claws. When she made it clear that she was Queen even without their marriage being official.

She showed that she could be in control even with her own father. And that was a power on a whole other level as Tywin himself had known it first hand.

Leaning over the back of her sweat covered body Tywin placed his lips close to her right ear.

"You were marvelous today."

He growled causing Hellen's legs to shake as the first of many pleasurable bursts that would rock her body tonight. She whined, a whimper slipping through her lips as she pressed her ass more against Tywin. He gave a breathy chuckle.

Watching the young woman wither underneath him drove him on. Watching her shake, feeling her pressing against him, he squeezed her hips roughly leaning back up straight and slowed his thrusts a bit, but kept them just as powerful.

"You've learned fast. Faster than most. And it's amazing to think that you're to be my wife."

Tywin groaned feeling her walls tighten more around his harden cock. He heard her gasp followed by her breathless words.

"You make it sound as if you're actually looking forward to this marriage, Tywin."

There it was his name had slipped from her lips. Only ever did it happen when he requested it, but this time it came of its own free will. Tywin stopped his thrusts and a deep rumble of amusement came from his chest.

"Should a husband not find enjoyment in his wife?"

He questioned slipping out of Hellen and turning her around to where her back was pressed against the post of the bed now. She looked up at him almost startled when she met with his green-golden iris.

"Most don't. At least not in the type of marriage we're to have."

Hellen said softly as if they weren't both standing there naked, sweaty, and fucking. Tywin hummed as his hand came wrapping around her neck and his fingers caressed her cheek.

"Yes, I would agree with you on that point. However -- "

Hellen gasped as Tywin lifted her left leg and slipped inside her again. Her eyes fluttering but refusing to look away from Tywin as he stilled inside her.

"You happen to have a future husband who is extremely interested in you."

He said thrusting roughly inside her once again.

Hellen smiled warmly as she sat at the breakfast table with her father. Tywin sat at the head, while Hellen sat beside him. Her father sat across from her. Then her sister next to her father and Jaime sat across from Brienne, making Jaime and Hellen sit side by side.

"There's still talk about war in the North. What do toy plan on doing about Stannis Baratheon?"

Jaime looked up at Selwyn in question. Hellen couldn't help but smile more as she took a sip of her water.