XXX

"A candle in the window?"

Tyrion questioned. He had been questioning everything that happened since Hellen came into his office. He had been counting coin and sipping on wine when she arrived. The hadn't expected such a causal conversation from the Queen, but here he was now.

"That's right. It seemed so real. Your father thinks it just a silly dream, but I -- "

"You believe it's a sign and you should do it?"

"Well, yes, I do."

She said having her hands folded in her lap looking at Tyrion. He sighed deeply. He didn't know what to make of this and he knew that his father wasn't going to have anymore to do with the conversation either.

"Well, perhaps you should do it then. I mean, what harm will come besides a wasted candle?"

He was right. She knew he was right.

"You're right. I should do it and get it over with."

She said rising from her chair. She went to leave but then stopped. Turning she looked at Tyrion. The little man looking back up at her.

"For what it's worth, I think you're doing a wonderful job."

She said causing Tyrion to chuckle a little.

"Thank you, your grace."

Her eyes were growing heavy as she sat there alone in her chambers. Tywin was still with his council and would be till well into the night. Hellen had excused herself from the meeting once it became dark, informing them that she was headed to bed.

Nobody questioned her.

And now it must have been well into Twilight when she heard a noise. Her eyes darted open as she took a quick sweep around the dark room. She couldn't see anyone, thinking it must have been her imagination.

"So you remembered."

The deep voice startled her and she rose quickly to her feet. Spinning around she noticed the masked man. It was the same man from before, the man who had tried to attack her and Tywin.

"Y-You're -- "

"I mean you no harm your grace. I wish to be of service to you."

"How do I know you're not lying? How am I suppose to trust you after you attacked me and held me against my will!"

"Please your grace, I would suggest you keep your voice down."

He said causing Hellen to frown. His voice wasn't from around here.

"You're from Drone?"

She asked. The man was silent for a moment. He lifted a gloved finger and pointed toward his hat which covered his hair.

"You are smart. Yes, I am. But where I am from is not important. What is important is that you need to trust me."

"And why would I ever trust someone like you?"

She spat. He sighed placing his wrists upon his sword he stood there almost in a lazy stance.

"Because it was never you who was my target, your grace."

Hellen arched her brow. If she was never the target then why chase her through the garden, hold her hostage, and then attack her?

"Then if I wasn't your target then who? Tell me."

She demanded. The masked man looked from her to the candle in the window. He walked over to it and taking his gloved fingers he extsingushed the flame completely leaving them both in the darkened room.