VI

"Has there been any news about my sister?"

Hellen questioned Jaime. He seemed tired as he stood outside of the door to the King's bed chambers.

"No. Nothing."

Jaime told her. The fortnight was ending tonight and Hellen would no longer be under Tywin's thumb, which meant that after tonight and starting tomorrow morning Hellen could leave King's Landing to go search for her sister.

"It's not like her to be gone for this long. I'm getting worried."

Hellen told Jaime. He sighed deeply and placed his golden hand over the hilt of his sword to rest it there.

"As am I. I shouldn't have allowed her to leave when she did... but I can't worry about her right now."

"How is Tommen?"

"He's not recovering. The Measter says it looks like posion."

"P-posion? You mean someone -- "

"Yes. It seems so. I've had my men looking for anything they could find but so far nothing."

"This is unbelievable. Sansa has left, there should be no reason -- I don't understand who would want to posion such a kind boy?"

"Tyrion is trying to help figure that all out. Father has him attempting to find the person responsible for it."

"Jaime I'm terribly sorry. Does your sister know?"

"No, not yet, we only just found out late last night."

Hellen gripped the sides of her dress. After Cersei had married Ser Loras Tyrell and had went back with him to High garden it seemed like the family begun to fill apart.

Joffery was murdered at his own wedding shortly after, now Tommen was poisoned as well. Things just weren't right and it seemed like nobody knew anything on what to do or say.

"You should get back to work. My father will want to speak to you before the end of the night. Your fortnight ends tonight. Best not keep the man waiting."

"Thank you again Jaime for sticking your neck out like that for me."

Jaime just smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Well, you're to be family soon enough. Can't allow for my father to beat you can I?"

"No, I suppose not. Goodbye Jaime."

"Take care Hellen."