XVII

Hellen gasped and arched her back as Tywin released the last of his seed into her womb. He had been gone all evening figuring out how to try to settle things in the north while keeping an eye on the Targaryen girl in the east.

After finding Hellen with his younger brother Kevan this afternoon it seemed as if Tywin wasted no time in escorting her back to their Chambers and reminding her who she belong to. She didn't understand at first when he made his advancements toward her and whispering in her ear reminding that she was his and nobody else's.

 It was only until the third or fourth time he grunted forcefully into the side of her ear did she realize that he was jealous. The jealousy was more than likely over the fact that she had spent the day with his younger brother who is also hand of the king.

She understood logically that there should have been no reason for him to have been jealous so it was hard to think of it in that manner, but it was too great of a sign for it to be anything less than jealousy. All in all she just didn't understand why he would be jealous that his brother would spend time with her, the woman who was forced into this marriage with him by him.

"Have you bled recently?"

He questioned after he had removed himself from inside her and laid down onto his side facing her on the bed. Inhaling deeply she nodded her head sharply and releasing the breath before turning her head over and looking at him.

She noticed the frown upon his lips and couldn't help but question as to why he seemed so upset over the fact that she was yet to be pregnant with an heir. He said it himself wants to her that he had no need for future children seeing as how Jamie would take Casterly Rock now along with her elder sister.

The only time he ever mentioned that she would need to produce an air for him would be as if she wanted to stay as Queen having their child as the king once Tywin passes.

"We will continue to try. Once a night until it happens should be enough. If you bleed a second time then we will encourage more activities until you are with child."

"Do you need a child for the throne? My sister and your son, couldn't one of their children take the throne?"

She watched his Tywin pressed his lips together a frown forming upon his lips as they seem to quiver for a split moment before he composed himself once again.

"Does having a child by me repulse you?"

Her eyes widened ever-so-slightly from The Unexpected question. She took this moment to sit up on her forearms looking at her future husband, the king of Westeros.

"No. I mean -- of course not. But you said that there was no need for an heir unless I wished to stay as Queen?"

"You do not wish to be Queen?"

She shook her head.

"I never wanted this. Any of this."

She explained watching as her words loomed in the thickened air. She noticed Tywin's hardened expression falter for a split second, long enough for her to realise that she had spoke badly.

"Any of it hm? I see."

He scoffed moving to sit up and turn away from her. Before she knew what she was doing Hellen reached out and grabbed Tywin by the forearm and kept him from leaving.

"I didn't mean it like that -- I meant the position that I find myself in. Unable to ever be less than a Queen. To never be able to enjoy my freedom again. To be apart from my sister forever."

"You regret that I chose you?"

"I regret that I loose my freedom -- not that you chose me."

Hellen said embarrased as she released Tywin seeing the sudden look he gave her. Baffled, unexpected, shocked or whatever you wanted to call it. She turned away from him and rose from the bed. The chill of the night air hitting her now that she no longer laid on the furs of the bed. She inhaled deeply as she looked out the closed window. The moon was hidden and it was dark save the fireplace that was alive.