II

Hellen hadn't known what to expect when she stepped foot in front of Tywin

Hellen hadn't known what to expect when she stepped foot in front of Tywin. She expected a great deal of things, but not one of them being the punishment that she was to receive.

"What no thank you?"

Jaime joked as he sat beside the younger woman. Hellen looked to the man she called her friend. So he was the reason why Tywin had went so "easy" on her then?

"I should have known you'd have something to do with this. Tywin Lannister taking pitty on anyone is unheard of at the very least."

Jaime couldn't help but smile as he rolled his eyes.

"Father is well aware of your sister and I's relationship... he doesn't wish for that to be affected by any means."

"You can't be serious? I understand you've had eyes for my sister since yours left, but -- "

Hellen sighed deeply and rested against the chair where she sat in her makeshift room in the keep.

"Do you plan on asking for her hand? Should I get accustomed to calling you brother?"

Jaime just laughed a bit, always having found Hellen to be funny when he needed a good laugh.

"I don't even know where your sister is or if she's alive for that matter."

"But you wish you knew."

Jaime's smile fell and he nodded ever so slightly. Hellen sighed through her nose and gazed out the window.

"I have an entire fortnight working for your father all because of that stupid commander. Stupid man didn't think my idea was a smart one because I'm a woman."

She scoffed causing Jaime to smirk but wasn't caught doing so.

"Well, you won't have that with my father. I have a feeling he'll enjoy your witt. Gods know I do."