X

Hellen stood by the roaring fire. It was late into the afternoon. She hadn't been able to leave the chambers of Tywin after he had guards set up outside the door. She was furious. But what could she honestly do? She had to stand there dressed in her full armor and wait for Tywin to stop playing king long enough to come back to his chambers and speak to her on his obvious disgrace she had shown him today.

"You need to stop this nonsense at once."

The man himself said as he finally appeared in his own chambers. Tywin shut the door behind him as he approached Hellen who stood in the room watching him. The old man stopped before her with his hands behind his back. Hellen was frowning deeply.

"I'll chalk it up to your young age being your reasoning for such a hostile and insufferable attitude, but only this once will I allow it."

"You'll allow it? Oh, well thank you mighty Lion for allowing me to show backbone this time."

Hellen hissed causing Tywin's gaze to narrow. He frowned deeply as he closed the space between the both of them. Her armor cold and pressed against his chest. He was unafraid of the girl obviously enough and Hellen didn't seem to hold fear against him now that she knew his game.

"Watch your tongue. You're smart and I enjoy it, but what I won't tolerate is your tone."

He threatened. Though Hellen knew that Tywin wouldn't lay a finger on her in the manner that would lead to any further displeasure between Tywin and Jaime, she knew he wasn't above punishment in some manner or another.

"Apologies."

She said so softly that it even shocked her as the words flowed from her mouth. Tywin still seemed displeased with her, disappointed even, but not as bad as prior to his entering his chambers and seeing her there still dressed in her armor.

"Remove your armor."

He ordered his hands coming down and starting to unbuckle the first strap of her breast plate without her approval. Hellen stood silent as she worked on the other one with her hand. Tywin removed her armor and placed it on the floor by the fire place.

She removed her gauntlets and arm guards while Tywin worked on her leggings. An unexpected gasp shot from her lips when she felt Tywin's fingers glide across her sex in a purposely manner. She looked up at him with widened eyes and seen that smirk that curled the corners of his lips.

She gasped louder and her fingers clenched around thr leather of his sleeve. She involuntary bucked her hips forward onto his fingers that have dove inside her vigina to curl and flex inside her.

"See what happens when you're obedient? You get rewarded."

He said slyly as he had her move to the right a bit toward the table in the corner. He pushed her back against it causing her to lean back and whine as he yanked her trousers down around her ankles giving his hand the better access point.

Her fingers dug into the wood on the table. Her eyes wide as she watched Tywin Lannister move his hand with haste up and down, his fingers making a wet sound as they came and went from inside her.

"You're dripping Hellen."

Tywin nearly purred watching the young woman wither beneath him giving him a display of power he had lost since missed.

"You're making a mess all over my table, but I guess it can't be helped. Look at you -- "

Tywin growled feeling his long cock pressed against his own leather trousers wishing for release. The display before him egged him on wanting to draw out more mews and gasps from the woman young enough to be his own granddaughter.