XXIX

"She's been given milk of the poppy. All we can do now is pray that the gods have some type of mercy for her."

The Measter mumbled as he kept his eyes to the ground. Tywin was not far from outside of the doors to their bedroom. Now fully dressed, his wife, their queen, inside sleeping with a wound to her stomach.

"And what of the child?"

Tywin questioned. Pycell looked at Tywin and in that moment froze. Tywin knew what this meant. Anger flowed through him.

"The child is gone, your grace. It was either save the queen or -- "

"Enough."

Tywin snapped. The Measter's eyes shot back to the ground. Only to rise up once more when the main door to the hallway opened. Both Brienne and Jaime stormed inside. Brianne moving faster than anyone had ever seen before and Jamie actually having trouble keeping up with her. He was calling her name several times nearly chanting it but with the expression that Tywin saw on the woman's face she wasn't planning on stopping until she got to her destination.

"You promised us!"

Brianne snapped. Jaime knew her temper and ran in front of her as two guards blocked her path from getting to Tywin. She was more than prepared to swing on the man had Jaime not been holding her back and two guards blocked them.

"You promised her! She told us! She trusted you and had faith in you!"

"Brianne -- "

Jaime attempted, but his attempts were in vain. Tywin watched with a stone cold expression as he allowed for the woman to speak with her sharp tongue.

"My little sister loves you for reasons I cannot possibly understand! And you allowed her to be harmed!"

"Is that what you think!?"

Tywin yelled with such a force it shut up Brianne. The anger that had slowly built up in Tywin was now released with a vengeance.

"You think that I would break my promise so easily! That I would allow the woman, my wife, your sister, our queen, who was with my child, nearly die by the hands of our enemies!! Your sister saved my life, she pushed me to the ground and took the attack for herself!"

Tywin was breathing so fast and deeply that it even scared Jaime. Brianne stood there crying at this point. Her sister had been with child? Why had she not informed her? And now she would only believe that the child was no more?

"Take your future wife back to your chambers. She may see her sister when she's not only able to control her temper but her tongue as well."

Tywin snarled at his son. Jaime just looked at his father. Their eyes meeting and Jaime was baffled by seeing the emotion in the eyes of his father. Regardless he turned away and escorted Brianne back to their chambers with the woman a crying bubbly mess.

"I want this door sealed nobody inside and nobody our accept for myself and the Measter."

"Yes your grace."

Both guards said simultaneously. Tywin then turned back to the Measter.

"Notify me the moment when she awakes."

"Of course your grace."

The Measter said as he gave a small bow to Tywin while the man stormed away from them. He walked with such a straight back and strong movement that it was almost as if he was on the prowl for his next prey.

Which in all honesty he was.

Hellen's eyes were barely open when she noticed a shadow to her right. She felt as if she was floating on air. Her head dizzy as she laid in the bed. Her body was numb, yet she still swore she heard someone speaking.