"Or my father stopped him before he could."

Hellen shook her head.

"No. He wanted something for his master, he made that very clear. When you find him, don't inform Tywin -- "

"Hellen -- "

"Please Jaime."

She said turning and looking at the man. He looked at her. This was the first time in a long while the two of them actually took a moment to study each other. Jaime was starting to sport a rougher look as he was becoming harry on his chin. His face aging. His eyes seeming darker and even colder.

"Alright, as your Grace commands."

Hellen closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

It was like looking at a younger Tywin and it made her heart skip a beat.

"Tywin please, listen to reason."

Hellen said as she watched her husband sitting there on the throne. The two of them were alone aside from the guards. She knew that they were prying ears, but she couldn't help it.

She had to talk to Tywin and she had to do it now.

"Listen to reason? Listen to reason!?"

Tywin's voice rose to almost a near shout as he leaned against the throne looking at Hellen who stood before him.

"You have your throat nearly slit before me in our chambers and you want me to listen to reason? What reason is there? The fact remains that this assassin will be brought before me one way or another!"

Hellen bit her inner lip. Her Lannister red dress draped around her. Blanketing her body in red with golden embroidery. Her eyes didn't leave his. No matter how much his voice rose above a civil level.

She held her ground, just like she always did when it came to him.

"Tywin, I have no doubt that you'll find him. But the level of this search is... brutal."

Tywin arched a brow as he sat there. His fists were curled and his jaw tightened. Brutal she called it. Tywin found himself growing irritated by her choice of words.

"Brutal? A man tries to kill my wife, who may or may not be with my child, and you call my commands on this search brutal?"

He frowned deeply as he sat up straighter.

"If you were anyone else -- "

"I have no doubt that you'd have a second song in your name."

Hellen said quickly. Tywin sighed deeply, watching his young wife climb the steps of the throne and stand before him. She reached out and grabbed his wrist to put his hand upon her belly.

His eyes flickered from her stomach to her face. It held a softness such as it always did when she was in a content state.

"Killing innocent lives and causing pain is brutal. People know who you are. They know what happens when you cross the Lannisters, you've no need to remind them. They know. I know."

She spoke softly moving from her standing to a position that surprised even Tywin.

Hellen slipped into Tywin's lap and kept his hand upon her.

"Don't cause others the pain that you were so sure you'd have felt in that room had my throat been slit."

She said watching his bottom lip quiver with emotion before he hardened himself almost instantly.

"He'll be found. But not like this."

She said leaning in kissing Tywin softly on his lips. The both of them sharing their kiss while seated on the throne.