Meet The Brother & Hero Names

Beginne am Anfang

Soon after that Shinsou come In walking with the same look he usually has.

"Hello I'm Shinsou Hitoshi and I'm not here to make friends and I don't care for anyone of you except for Midoriya him I respect" said Shinsou.

"Why this guy and not a smoking hot babe" said Mineta.

This only got him dirty glares at the girls.

"Does that mean that one of us will be transferring out" said Toru worried.

"No this is a special occasion principal Nezu saw Shinsou potential and decided to transfer him into our class but under one condition" said Aizawa.

"And what's that condition" said Momo.

"That Midoriya will be helping him train" said Aizawa.

"Wait why me" Izuku said surprised.

"It's because we saw that you got Shinsou motivated to work harder than ever" said Aizawa.

Both Izuku and Shinsou was surprise that Aizawa and the principal saw them training after the sports festival.

"Either way Shinsou take your seat at the end of the class I have something to show you" said Aizawa.

Then Aizawa pressed a button on the remote in his hand.

Shoko Todoroki 4,123

Bakugou Katsumi  3,556

Fumikage Tokoyami 360

Tenya Iida 301

Denki Kaminari 272

Momo Yaoyorozu 108

Eijiro Kirishima 68

Ochako Uraraka 20

Hanto Sero 14

"This is the total number of heroes that want to intern you after seeing what you got at the sports festival" said Aizawa.

"Look Iida the want us" said Ochako after see the board.

"Woah look Todoroki is ahead of Bakugou" said Kaminari.

"That the opposite from the end of the sports festival" said Jiro.

"It's probably because they don't want to work with a literal range bomb" said Sero.

"Who asked you" yelled Katsumi.

"Look Midoriya you got none" said Mineta.

This cause Izuku to sad that he didn't get a single offer at all the girls notice this and felt sad for Izuku.

"Quiet even though some of you did't get offers you will be interning but for now I'm not done I have another announcement to make" said Aizawa.

This only got the students at the edge of their seats.

"If the first news was good this has to be bad' everyone thought.

"We will be decided your hero names for your internship" said Aizawa.

The cause an uproar of excitment through out the class.

"Take this seriously because if you don't-" but Aizawa was interrupted when Midnight walk in.

"You'll have hell to pay" said Midnight.

But this also cause a distraction for someone to walk in the other door unnoticed.

"Wow Midnight is back" said Mineta.

"Yes Midnight will be helping you decided on your hero names for your up coming internship the whole naming wasn't in my department" said Aizawa as he put him back into his sleeping bag.