Chapter 1✳️

Twenty-two year old Stiles Stilinski llooks down at her newborn daughter and cries. Her boyfriend Mathew had just broken up up with her. Only three hours after she's given birth.

"What am I suppose to do", she cries. "I live with you all the stuff I bought for the baby is in your apartment".

"You have a week to get your belongings. I don't know what I ever saw in you. I'm next to be Alpha after my father I can't have a human Alpha Mate".

Derek Hale was visiting his older sister Laura who just had a baby. When he heard the conversation between the man and woman.  He couldn't believe that a wolf would abandon their cub like that. He was angry on the poor womens behalf. He watches as a door opens and a tall man leaves the room. Where the argument was coming from.

"What are we going to do, we're all alone in the world now. With my dad passing away couple months ago. I so wish he got to meet you little one. I need to think of a name for you. Then figure out where we're going to live when we leave the hospital.

I'm glad I hid my spark from Mathew, we slept together once then he rejected me. I went out and slept with someone else the next day. I wish that guy was my mate instead of Mathew. Well baby Stilinski it's just you and me from now on".

"It can't be the same women I slept with all those months ago", thought Derek. But the timeline fits and she sounds just like her".  

Derek gulps, "If there is any chance that baby is mine. I'll not abandon them".

He knocks on Stiles room door, "Come in", she shouts.

Derek walks in the room and instantly knew instantly from the scent he was getting. That the baby was his, "Hello Stiles".

Stiles look at him, "it's Derek right sorry. I didn't get your last name".

"It's Hale."

"Wow this is awkward what are you doing here?"

"I came to see my sister Laura she had a baby yesterday. I wasn't eavesdropping but I heard you and that guy talking and recognised your voice".

"Laura Hale as in Talia Hale's daughter. Talia is one of the most respected Alpha on the planet".

"She's my mom" .

"This must be awkward for you hearing your booty call get dump with a newborn baby".

"It is more so for you".

"I can smell her", Derek points to the baby. "She's mine, she smells like a combination of you and me. I know you have nowhere to go when you get out of here. So I would like to offer you my home".

"Won't your mum object to a stranger in her house?"

"You're the mother of her grandchild she won't mind. I'm next in line to be Alpha and my heir will have the title after me. 

What's her name?" Ask Derek as he looks at his daughter lovingly.

"I ŵas thinking Emily, Emily Hale for her name", says Stiles looking unsure.

"I like it Emily Hale, future Alpha thank you for giving her my last name".

"It's going to be strange, two strangers raising a baby together. That's if you still want us".

"We'll make it work you're not alone anymore".

"While you're here Derek we should get the birth certificate signed".

Stiles calls the nurse in and the paperwork is brought to them. They both sign it making them legally Emily's parents. Derek leaves telling Stiles he needs to get the house ready for both her and the baby. He ask her where she lives. So that he could go get her stuff and she wouldn't need to see Mathew again.