Wishing back replying Neil
Sweta pulled her gaze over Bebe.

"Waise aap kya kehrai thi ek Ko chhodke??"she furrowed to figure out the exact meaning what of her mother-in-law's delirious whisper to her grand son.

To avoid her stare Bebe immediately shifted her eyes on the food and shoved a morsel in her mouth in attempt to dodge her absolutely.
"Tere kaan bajrai hai maine aisa kuch nahi kaha..
Chal mujhey parathey serve kar ek aur" Bebe said her tone held flippant which made Sweta irk but as always she confronted Bebe in her mind.

******

Neil tied his seat belt, ingnited the engine. His car jerked up he pulled to the drive way.

"Uff ye Bebe bhina marwayegi
kisidin..waha meri lovelife agey badhneka naam hi nahi leti aur yaaha Bebe.. mujhey to bhagwan hi bachaye.."he looked upward addressing his last words to god.

"Papaji aap kaha ho kuch karo aur kitna wait karna padega!!
Aur kitne paapar belney parengey kuch to hint do!!" He kept going.

"Aur ye larki, uff ye chahti kya hai!!mujhey to aajtak samajh nahi aya..
Ek taraf aise dilhayegi ki jaise usey mere bina chain nai hai. aur jab main kuch bolneki koshis karu, nahito woh baatko ghuma degi yaa phir koi na koi beechmein aa tapke ga..
Uff I can't take this anymore..
Neil unleashed a sigh harshly, his eyes on road but his mind is in complete pandemonium not getting the expected response from his secret love since long time span.

"Okay Okay. take a deep breath Neil calm down..so many meetings you have to catch up today..so relax focus.
Waise Papa is coming tomorrow..
Yesterday the net went off between the call. It got buffing to reconnect over call."
Contemplation over this he finally reached Khanna Enterprise Building. Turning off the engine he climbed down his BMW. Next moment he is heading towards the elevator.

****

Meanwhile in Roy Mansion.
Neela is instructing the maid about the breakfast standing over the hall.

In her room Avni leisurely rolled over the matress other side to grab her phone and her spec off the table attached to the bed. Blinking her squinted eyes she positioned her glasses on it's perfect spot over her eyes, then looked at the screen.

A soft smile crept on her lips eyeing at the text from a particular person she receives regularly.
"Good morning" the text reads.

"Good Day" sending a reply hurriedly Avni put the device on charging.

She left the bed, pulled her torpid body to the washroom.

Within half an hour Avni came down stairs reached dinning hall.
When she spotted her Mom there in kitchen, her heart elated at the sight. With her skittering steps Avni ended up engulfing her mother in embrace from behind.

"Umm!!mamma good morning.." she tightened her arms around her shoulder.
Neelama replied wishing her back the same 'good morning bachha.' her voice cajoled in love.

Despite being one of the efficient doctors in her field, Avni is still her Mama's little girl, her Shona. Neelama rubbed caressing her arms around her neck.

"Mumma aaj lunch karke jayungi aaj mera do surgery hai..so I would leave around 12pm.."Avni said pushing her spec on the bridge of her nose when she slackened her arms away her Mamma.

"Okkkay..have your breakfast now.." Neela held her hand, made Avni sit on a chair, served her food.

"Mumma I'll just take a toast and a glass of juice nothing else because I'll have lunch within an hour.." Avni beamed.

"waise Papa ka aaj ek conference hai to Papako late hoga.. to kya humm dono aaj shaamko shopping chaley kyuki kuch cheezein abhi bhi baaki hai.."she said crunching on the butter toast.