MONOPOLY (chapter Forty Six)

Start from the beginning

"stop with the eyes Ari" "sorry, I just want you happy," she said, and we headed downstairs, "are you still going to the Grammys?" she asked making me remember they were coming up like next weekend. "um no I guess not I was supposed to go as Austin's date" I said looking down at my phone. "Why don't you go as my date? I'll make sure we don't sit near him; I would love to have my best friend there to support me" she said giving me pleading eyes.

"well I do already have my dress, so I guess, as long as we are far away from him, I need to stay away from him for this break." I said being honest the more I saw him the worse it was on me. "yay! I love you girl I hope you know that" she said hugging me. "now I was thinking of having you sing a song with me." She said causing me to give her shocked eyes "huh? Me?" I said, "yes you, I know you know how to sing, and we can write it together." She said and I just nodded "I guess" I said, and she stood up jumping up and down clapping causing me to laugh again.

She disappeared and walked back with some paper and some pens "lets start writing, get your mind off everything." She said sitting down next to me. "sounds good." I needed to get my mind off of Austin and Carrie. " I want it to be a happy song." I said looking at her and she nodded.

Ariana - "I've been on a roll where you been?"

Me- "real protective with my soul. Where you been?" Which I was I think that's why I wanted tis break to protect my heart and soul.

Ariana – "Is your GPS even on, where you been?"

Me- "matter of fact I don't even care where you been."

Ariana- "Bad vibes, get off of me"

Me- "Outta here with that fuckery"

We get the first part done and take a break eating dinner and get back to writing.

"I like women and men" I look at her a little shocked "are you coming out as bi in this song?" I asked looking at her and she smiled "I am" and of course me being who I am I hugged her I couldn't care less what she was , she was my best friend and I would support her no matter what. We picked back up writing.

Ariana finished it up with a little rap almost part for her, I was going to be the first part of the song. And kind of sing backup.

"This been buildin' up, I guess this friendship like Home Depot (Ooh)

I'm so thankful working with my best friend, she the cheat code

She the cheat code" we sing through it being very satisfied with it, "lets go record it." Ariana said grabbing me and pulling me to her recording studio in the back of the house and we got the song out and I loved it, I wasn't much of a singer compared to her but you could tell we really had fun with this song and it really took my mind off things. her producer came in to record the song for us and he loved it too.

"let's film a video tomorrow, just a fun video." She said, "gosh this is all fast, is this how you do it?" I say laughing "god no I never write this fast and record and everything, but I want to sing it at the Grammys and you to sing it beside me." She said smiling. "I mean I guess," I said and she hugged me, now suddenly I was nervous. "I'm going to drop it tonight, in about 20 minutes at midnight everyone wants to hear it on twitter." She said looking at her phone and showing me.

And you bet your ass at midnight she dropped it on iTunes and everyone seemed to love it, but that was only at 12:30 then I fell asleep for the first time without Austin's arms around me and it was terrible, I missed him and I was regretting this break.

The next day we filmed the video on top of a roof that Ariana found and it was very fun to film and I loved every minute of it. We just kind of had fun with it and not make it so serious. After the video I decided to get my hair dyed, I needed a new hair color for this chapter in my life, My pink-tipped hair reminded me of bad times with finding out about Carrie and what not and I hated it, plus I wanted new hair for the Grammys.

 After the video I decided to get my hair dyed, I needed a new hair color for this chapter in my life, My pink-tipped hair reminded me of bad times with finding out about Carrie and what not and I hated it, plus I wanted new hair for the Grammys

Liked by Postmalone, Arianagrande, Swaelee and 51,455 others Arizonarain1 new hair 😍❤️🧡 Arianagrande fucking beautiful boo Swaelee looks sick shawty Postmalone those eyes

Arizonarain1 new hair 😍❤️🧡
Arianagrande fucking beautiful boo
Swaelee looks sick shawty
Postmalone those eyes

After I got done with my hair I went back to Ariana's "I think I want this break to end already." I said sitting on the couch next to Ariana "Already? You miss him that much baby girl?" she said looking at me waiting for an answer "I miss him, sleeping without him last night was really hard for me, and I think I hate that I let Carrie get between us, I gave her what she wanted. She split us." I said trying not to cry at my stupidity. "well then at the Grammy's get him back sister, i know he misses you too" she said and with that I planned on going to the Grammy's tomorrow and getting my man back.

**End Flashback**

I was damn proud of that song too, and Austin not so much. I was so fucking happy to tell him I was done with the break. But then it all crumbled.

Autors note
Let's pretend that Victoria in the video is Arizona

So the next few chapters will be over the two years, and I hope yall don't get mad

At Arizona just yet, Austin is going to do some dumb things here soon.

And sorry not having Austin in this much, I really want to show her friendships too and it not just be about boys.