Villainous Love (Kira x Cyrus)

Kira's POV
- - - - - - - - - -
As we were spying on the 'goody goody grandkids' as Vicky called them, I kept glancing at Cyrus. I felt his eyes on me. I looked back at him feeling my cheeks heat up like they could melt away my magic. He gave me a small smile, I was about to give one back before Vicky interrupted, " Ugh, this lovey dovey stuff is sickening!" She whispered shouted to us. I rolled my eyes. Then I saw Cyrus glancing at Ling Ling... does he?... no... why?

" Why can't villians have love and show it?" I asked mumbling the words under my breath. Vicky looked at me with the dirtiest glare I ever seen, "To much love can poison our brains, skeems and mindsets! Not to mention our evil laughs." She said now looking at the team. I leaned closer to hear Rose, Astoria, and Joy talking about 'Lingvis' whatever that is.

Cyrus POV
- - - - - - - - - -
I wonder who Kira likes? He must be handsome,... strong, powerful,have similar magic...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That means
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He must be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Travis Beast!"
I shouted, jumping out of the bush. The team, who were just shocked then Vicky and Kira came out from their hidding place.

"Why were you spyi-" Hawk interrupted Rose to explain, "Plotting for something terrible, I would think." He said the last part a bit unsure.

"ENOUGH, TRAVIS SHE IS MINE !!!" I shouted full of rage. Travis pulled out his wand. "I dont think so, but did all that poison affect your brain?!"

Ling Ling looked shocked when Kira had a thoughtful expression, and a mixture of something else. Joy was snacking on her flys. Rose and Astoria were fangirling. Hawk looked like he wanted to join the fight. Vicky still looked mad at me.

I was about to throw a sleeping potion at him when my wand wasnt in my hand. Travis had the same look of confusion as I did. Soon enoug we were fighting with fencing sticks. Why im not sure... even how we got those. Hawk was shoutig tips to both of us, Rose was fangirling with Astoria and Joy. Shawn looked really nervous. Ling Ling looked down with a sad expression on her face.

Then Travis tripped. Rose, Astoria, Joy, and Ling Ling shouted, "NO!!!" Rose and Astoria looked like they were about to help Travis, but Shawn and Hawk held them back. Joy, just kept snacking on her flys... when Ling Ling ran up and shouted, "Stop!" She held out a dramatic pause. "Look, Travis, I know that you love someone, but I will tell you this, I love you, Travis. I just can't stand not tellin you. I'm sorry if you didn't love m-"  she was cut f by Travis kissing her.

"Who wins the bet now Astoria? " Joy said beaming with Joy. Astoria sighed, "Eh, I still wish Hase would confess already." "Uh, whats 'Hase'" Rose asked making Hawk blush. " O-oh, uh... um... its uh... complicated?" Hawk said turning a darker shade of red by the minute. Shawn grinned seeung Hawk's discomfort over the topic, " Oh, Rose Hase is the ship name for Hawk and Ro-" Hawk interrupted Shawn by kicking him in the shin.

I stood there confused, "So, Travis doesn't like Kira?" I asked feeling like my world of anger plummet down. The team looked so confused then Rose said, "Well, no not on his list of old/ new crushes. " Shawn let out a snort, "Only Ling Ling, could date Travis. And did Travis ever like Kira?" He turned his head toward Rose, "Send me the list." Rose whipped out her phone and was tapping eagerly. Hawk had a dreamy look on his face. Then Some of Roses hair went into her face. Hawk was about to tuck it back in place, when Rose said, " Done. I texted it to you, Shawn. " Rose tucked her hair behind her ear. Hawk's hand was still awkwardly hanging in the air. Rose didn't seem to notice.

I sighed, " Well I'm glad that's over, cause it was making me tired. " I said to Vick and Kira who was blushing madly. Vicky put her hands on her hips," Well? What are you waiting for? !" She shouted. I sighed as I closed my eyes. Tight,  "Kira, I love you. At first I didn't know what I was feeling. Then my love for you blossomed. I got jealous during the Prince Competition. After all the day's we spent together I wanted to confess, but I was scared if you would reject me. I just want to say, I love you and will you be my Girlfriend?" I said as I opened my eyes she gave me a kiss. I heard squeals, " New SHIP!!!" Astoria, Rose, and Joy shouted.

" I'll take that as a yes." I said feeling my cheeks flush. Vicky smiled, " I suppose this is 'Villianous Love'."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry jazminerose2000 for the delay. I just wasn't sure what to write. I hope you like this.

Anyways it's cutiecake. I hope you had a pawsome day. I should be updating more, but it depends on Home Work.
Well don't forget to

♡ Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Follow ♡

Paws out!

857 words