Office AU

Hawk POV
———————
"What do you mean "new PA" I don't need a new one. Ambrosia was just fine." I said angrily. Who does he think he is?

"Mr.White, she spread rumors about your... Questionable relationship. She has already been let go." I scoffed, "who authorized that?!" Shawn raised an eyebrow, "Your grandmother." I sighed, of course, she was the one who had to ruin my life.

"If it makes you feel any better. I heard she's smart, pretty, nice... And is suitable for the position." I walk out of my office, I know I'll be getting a visit. So time to fire someone.

------------------------------------------

Rose POV
-------------
"Don't worry Miss. Carter everything will be alright. I'll introduce you to your boss." I nodded, "Thank you, Mr.White." "No problem, but... You'll have to excuse my son... He's a bit angry right now." "Understandable, everyone gets in a bad mood sometimes," I said with a smile. "Sure, but with my son, his anger leads to having people jobless." "well, looks like we both have our work cut out huh?" he chuckled "oh, just wait and see." the elevator dinged. And I followed Mr.White down the hall.

This is an amazing opportunity, but why do I feel like I'm one step closer to hell? I realize that we are already at my boss's door.

"Wait here." Mr.White said opening the door and closing it. The knot in my stomach tightened. But everything will be fine. Right?

Hawk POV
----------------
Everything was NOT fine. An intern spilled their coffee bumping into me. Normally, I would apologize for bumping into them, but instead, I fired 5 people, most weren't even involved with the intern. The 5 people I fired were only on one floor, I fired a total of 27 today, and it's not even noon.

Then here I am starting at my dad who is smiling a cheeky grin. Something is wrong, what it is... I don't know but, I know I won't like it.

"Son, I would like to introduce you to Miss.Carter." he opened the door, and I saw a blonde hair blue-eyed lady, who was downright gorgeous, yet modest. Her gentle eyes looked at mine. She smiled, "Hello, Mr.White it's a pleasure to meet you." I cleared my throat. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Carter."

"Rose is one of the most qualified people we had and was approved by your grandmother." my happy thoughts were all shattered. If my grandmother approved either she is trying to set me up, or show me a girl who is dating.

"Oh, and son... Emphasis on "MISS" and with that, my father left.

"What would you like me to do for you, Mr.White?" I stood up "let me show you to your office to get you set up."

--------------TWO MONTHS LATER-------------

Hawk pov
--------------
"Hey Hawk, you have a meeting in 20." "thanks Rose."
She smiled and shut the door.

"You going to admit your feelings? Travis the supervisor on level 7 asked me gesturing to the door she walked out of. I shot him a glare.

"I don't like her." I spat out bitterly. "Lie." Shawn called out grabbing an apple of my desk and taking a bite.

The door opened, as Rose walked in and placed a file on my desk. "I wouldn't do that." Rose said reorganizing my desk.

"Why?" Shawn asked confused, "Because I poisoned it." She said with such seriousness that he started to choke on his second bite.

Her laughter and the sound of him choking filled my office, her laughter is my favorite song.

Then Travis and Rose help Shawn as he spits it out, and sends Rose a glare, "Not funny." He said looking upset and mad.