I lost the ring

Hawk POV
-----------------
Today was the day I was going to propose.
Until my hand got stuck in the sofa. Here is how I got stuck.

I was sitting on the sofa when I was panicking about the proposal. I love Rose and I didn't want anything to go wrong. But Travis rubbed off on me. I sat down and then I couldn't find the ring in my pocket. So I put my hand on the couch to find it. But my watch got stuck. So I am now attached to the sofa. Life is great.

Just then a knock came from the door. "Come in!" I shouted nervously as I leaned against the sofa trying to look cool. Travis and Shawn looked at me and raised an eyebrow in sync.

"Hey what's up?" I asked, Shawn glanced at my arm, "What are you doing?" Shawn asked ignoring my question. "Oh. I'm... stuck... to the sofa... and you?" I asked. Travis snorted and Shawn sighed, "how'd that happen?" U blushed, " I lost the ring. So I went to check in the cushions but,... I got stuck."

There was a knock in a joyful rhythm. Rose. Oh no. The door opened. Travis and Shawn panicked and instead of helping me they ran...

Heels clicked walking down the hall. I winced, this was going to be awkward. "Hi Hawk... what's wrong?" She asked looking at my arm which was in the sofa. I turned red, "uh..." I looked at her then cleared my throat, "I'm kinda stuck." She gave a small laugh, "I can see that. But I meant why?" "I'm looking for something." I replied feeling my face get warmer. "Want some help?"

Before I could say anything she helped to unclip my watch to get it off. Then she pulled it out and handed it to me. "Now what are we looking for?" I gave her a small smile, "you will know." I said she raised an eyebrow. But then we started to search. I heard a small gasp. I smiled a bit more. And saw her holding a ring.

"Is this..." I smiled, "yeah... I - I" I sighed, "I wanted to do it in a more romantic way that's why I wanted to have a date. Then I lost the ring and started looking around, I got stuck and... I'm rambling aren't I?" She gave a small laugh, "it's fine, it's not everyday you get to see Hawk Snow White blushing and rambling.

"I'm let me try this, I got down to my knee, "Rose Evelyn Cinderella, I never understood the idea of love, but when our eyes met, I felt it, it was real. When you touch me I feel sparks when you kiss me I see fireworks. I have experienced love with you. I want- no need you. I love you more than anything. So will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" she smiled with tears in her eyes, "Yes, a thousand times yes!" We kissed heard clapping.

"Congrats dude!" Travis said, "Go away, we're having a moment." They both left laughing.

———————————————

"So how did this happen?" Astoria asked glancing at Roses ring then to me. I grinned, "I lost the ring." I replied.

————————————————
BONUS :

"That makes no literal sense!" Astoria exclaimed I rolled my eyes. "I found the ring then proposed." I said then Rose laughed, "No, I found the ring then you proposed." Travis smirked, " I would have been more funny if Rose proposed." Shawn snorted and I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, imagine, Apple boy over here, blushing through the proposal looking so confused and wanting the world to swallow him up!" Shawn said and everyone laughed I crossed my arms.

"You guys are mean!" I said pouting. Rose shook her head, "but we still love you." Rose said then kissed my cheek. I stopped pouting.

"Get a room!" Travis said, I grinned, "maybe we will." I said about to stand up when Rose slapped my arm gently.

They all laughed, but I know something. These guys aren't my friends, they're my family.

—————————-

The end

Wednesday February, 24/2021
1:55 AM
691 words