HeartBeat(Hase)

PLEASE READ
-----------------------
I have a few OC'S in the making,... but here's one, Aaron King ( grandson of King Arthur)

Magic : sword magic (IDK, if you have a better idea, please comment)

Looks : dirty blonde hair, green eyes, around Hawks height

Pet : red fox - name - Prince

Love interest - Rose Cinderella

Enemy's - Hawk Snow White, (Was)Vicky and Cyrus broomstick, Ruby Stepsister, and Ambrosia Sleeping Beauty

Traits - Strong head, handsome, Princess saver, determinded, and likes to compete with others, his family wants him to be perfect, but he also has a sweeter side even if he acts like a "Jerk" sometimes.

Catchphrase : Oh, my swords

Hawk POV
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I looked at the moonlit lake. The enchanted lake looks even more magical around midnight. The dark blue water was so clear you could see some of the glistening stars. But none of the stars in the sky would ever shine brighter than my princesses eyes. Her blue eyes always sparkle. Now where is she...

I heard a rustle from the bush by me. A girl wearing a pale pink cloak. Came out I couldn't help but, to smile, " I thought, you were trying not to be noticed." I was gesturing toward my dark color clothes. She pulled down the hood blushing, " Well, I kinda have like pink on all of my things... so it was a little bit of a challenge. " She said trying not to laugh. I laughed and she kept giggling. Then I stoped and just looked at my princess, so sweet, kind, beautiful, and perfect. Her perfect warm smile melted my heart every time.

Soon Rose stoped laughing and looked at me with a worried expression, "What's the matter Hawk? " " Oh, it's nothing." She looked at me skeptically, " So are you okay?" She didn't respond she only looked away, okay now I was a bit worried, "Rose?" She looked up at me, " A beautiful night, huh?" "Rose why are you avoiding the topic?" She just sighed, " You know you can tell me anything, right?" " I know..." She wouldn't make eye contact with me, " Rose, what's really the matter?" She still wouldn't look at me, " Rose,... please..." She sighed and looked at me, with tears in her eyes, " Okay, fine... Hawk,... I'm... not sure..." " About what? " She looked away again, "Your Grandma hates me, my family I... just don't want to talk about it..." I only could sigh. My Granny does give Rose a hard time, see, I was talking to Fala who was teasing playfully about liking Rose saying we will make a perfect couple, and then my Granny Exploded, AND now makes Rose's school life even more miserable, she tries to make Rose fail, well even worse, I mean, like SERIOUSLY!? And then I think she made the magic mirror to put, AARON KING ON MY TEAM!!! The worst part is that, he likes Rose?! I asked Headmistress Cinderella, if he could switch teams, and she said, he couldn't until he caused a problem. So I guess Rose had a reason to be upset, we only started dating a few weeks ago, the night of one of the last balls we had. We didn't tell anyone, not even our team. But Travis is dating Ling Ling, who told my team, and Joy, Rose, and Astoria started fangirling and squealing, until Ling Ling and Travis started making us all blush. Still Rose is now getting higher grades to upset my Granny, paying attention and answering questions. Astoria is so much happier than usual. But I told Rose that she doesn't have to prove anything, still we sneak out at night, just to be together. I decided to hug her, and she just cried into my chest, I comforted her, then I whispered, " Can you feel my heat beat, princess?"

MY POV
- - - - - - - -
Yeah, to u MLB fans.
Incase u don't know, or stalk me, I'm a MLB fan...
Well I have to say, sorry I completely forgot about this book... I've been focused on my other book, to make a few twist to the plot, now with some clarification I think I might have to change some things in my other book, but that's all, sorry I didn't update, I'll try again, for this book and if you want you can put on suggestions, I'll also try to update my other book, shortly, okay? Well...

PAWS OUT!