Ch.2: Feeling Different

Start from the beginning

Ren slowly tilted his head back toward Y/N still having black smoke coming off of him. Ren came to the realization that the extremely tall knight is the one speaking to him in his head.

Y/N: "*to Ren* Well looks like it got through that thick skull of yours."

Ren got extremely furious as if he was being underestimated.

Ren: "Stop playing mind tricks with me! And fight me like a man!"

Y/N: "*to Ren* Not playing tricks on you at all, this is just a way of communication."

Ren: "Alright then, state your name."

Y/N: "*to Ren* Why should I give you my name, since I'm just a beast or an animal in your eyes."

Ren's anger grew because he can hear the sarcasm in his speech. But unbeknownst to Ren a squad of Elite soldiers ran by Ren but he tried to stop them but it didn't work. As the soldiers came close to Y/N he reeled back his Greatsword and swing horizontally cutting the group of nine soldiers heads clean off with one sweep. Everyone in the room started to scream from seeing Y/N decapitating nine Elites at once, Y/N swung his sword to the right to swing off the blood from his blade. Y/N started to ponder on what he did, he didn't feel guilt, shame or even felt sick from all the blood. In a way it was kind of scaring Y/N to see him commit murder and not feel a thing, Y/N decided to test something.

Y/N: "*to Ren* Tell me Ren, *puts boot on severed head* why weep for them. I can tell that you don't care for them, you keep thinking this is a game I can feel it, *crushes head* guess what this is reality, it's different but real."

Ren started to shake from Y/N crushing a human head. Y/N's crude test was true, his emotions changed so he decided to keep going with it. Ren was still thinking on what's happening.

Ren: "What the hell is happening?! I don't see anything on him through my HUD, who the hell is he?!"

Y/N: "*to Ren* Well trying to figure out who I am now, well you will know my name once I beat it into your memory."

Y/N was going to launch himself at Ren but an arrow hit his helmet reflecting off of it. Y/N looked up to his left and he seen another teenager with green hair holding a bow aiming it at him, then the spear guy finally woke up standing next to Ren then the bow guy jumped to them.

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* Well I love these odds I'm going to have some fun."

Both the Spear and Bow guy looked around scared trying to figure out where that voice came from.

Ren: "It's from him, he uses telepathy to communicate to others. Well at least you can talk to all three of us. Didn't think your telepathy can do that."

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* From what I gathered I have many abilities and powers that go with my class."

Spear: "What do you mean class?"

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* My class is Berserker. I'm also a Legendary Cardinal Hero, but I'm the forgotten and thrown away hero. The Berserker was thrown out because of both being to powerful and to 'animalistic' so to speak."

Spear: "And it's true hero shouldn't act like animals, it's nothing but a disgrace!!"

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* A Disgrace?!! YOU THREE ARE THE DISGRACE!! You three are letting your pride control you, especially YOU Spear Hero! I can sense you have Allot of it."

Ren: "Hey your fight is with me here, not these two!"

Y/N: "*Ren,Spear,Bow* Wise choice Ren, now let's have our blades do the talking."