Get this book for free (limited time only)!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Maeryll Cugtas! Your submission will be the official cover of Again. Check it out;. It's just perfect for the book: http://rashmita-bhattacharjee.awesomeauthors.org/#cover.

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining.

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books!

So here goes....

"I like you, Jack

"I like you, Jack. I really do."

Reckless and crazy, Tyler finally realizes that she's crazy for her best friend, Jackson.
And she doesn't want to be just friends anymore.
This time, she wants more...

"I like you too, Tyler. But only as a friend―my best friend."

Jackson is supposed to tell her he's just as madly in love with her too.
But why didn't he?
He's supposed to confess how much he wanted to be with her too.
But why couldn't he?

So, yesss. This bonus book is about seventeen year old Jackson Parker, Devon's kid brother ;). You have read about him as the adorable six year old in 'Again', and in this exclusive chapter, he is a high school senior ;). You will also get a glimpse of Devon and Eleanor ten years into the future. And there's a twist too! Due to all these reasons and many more, this bonus book is very close to my heart <3

And you can get it on Amazon for free until April 20. After this week, it will still be available in the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

http://bit.ly/AgainBonusChapter    

I know some of you might read this at a later date and would still like this freebie. Don't worry; I got you! You can still get it after April 20 if you sign up on my website: http://bit.ly/RashmitaBhattacharjeeWeb. We have other goodies in there as well, so come join us in the dark side; we have more than just cookies. ;-)

I will see you in the next post, Passionates!