f o r t y - n i n e

We pulled up to the childhood home of my favorite person. This place hasn't changed a thing. It still got these flowers that I and the Avery and Standford girls planted. I looked across the street and saw my childhood home, with two emerging children. One's a little boy who is running towards the little girl that is taking his controler away. That looks familiar.

As we dinged the bell, smiling and stunning girls greeted me as I stepped inside along with the most beautiful one, Kristin. She is the reason why my favorite person is this perfect, that's why.

"Callie, honey. It is so good to see you again in this household. I missed you." She said, this sweet human is what keeping Jack so down to earth and I'm happy for that.

"Well, they knew that we're gonna come and they'll kill me if I didn't brought you here, especially this little booger." He said as he kissed the top of the head of not so little anymore, Isla. She definitely is more beautiful than me.

I bent down, well there's only a little height difference between us, and hugged her tightly. I miss this sweet girl. "Jack talks about you a lot." She spilled and I laughed at the thought of Jack talking about me.

"Well, I hope it's good though." I smiled. I looked at Jack awkwardly scratching his head and laughed at him.

"It's all good, you see this youngling can't stop talking about you and I would totally kill him if you're not still together."  Syd said scratching his little brother's head only to be slapped on the arm.

"Well we're not supposed to talk about it." Jack said interjecting and getting beside me, snaking his arm around my waist. I've been in this house before and usually it's not that hot, and now it is and it's not summer yet. "And I already asked, I'm just waiting and forcing her to be with me." He teased.

"Oh forget what I said of me killing him if you're not together yet, give this man a hard time and don't answer him yet." Syd teased and a continuous laughter ecoed on the house.

"Well we better get going, I still have se forcing to do." Jack said as he kissed his mom and his siblings goodbye.