t w e n t y - t w o

"I actually have the same hidden talent as Zendaya." I informed them. We are currently talking about our hidden talents and it's my turn to spill. "And what is that?" Corbyn asked getting interested at the topic.

"I don't experience tooth sensitivity. I can bite my ice cream." I said ad I demonstrate me biting the ice cream not feeling any sensitivity at all. "See?"

"That was am--" a sound of a phone when someone's calling interrupted Daniel's statement. He picked up his ringing phone and answered it. "Hey... We are at our favourite ice cream place... Yeah... See you here... Bye!" Daniel said as he ended the phone call and put his phone inside his pocket. "That's just Jack, he is coming here with Gabbie." he informed us.

Again. This Gabbie. He/she bothers the crap out of me. Who is this person that Jack always talks with.

We continued to mess with each other until the curly headed boy and a curly headed girl finally came to join. So she is a she. Both curly headed, a match made in heaven. Thinking and seeing them together makes me feel a tinge of jealousy. A foreign emotion from me that is causetby Jack.

"So this is Gabbie." he said pinting at her and everyone went to hug her so as an awkward person, I first went for a handshake but she went for a hug so I hugged her back. "I'm Callista Theophilia but you can call me Callie because that is just hard to pronounce pertaining into just one person." I awkwardly explained. She chuckled and took a seat beside me while Jack followed her.

"Gab do you want ice cream?" Jack offered. "I'm actually off from dairy so it's a no for me." Gab said then Jack went to the counter to order his ice cream.

Gabbie turned to face me, "So you're Callie." I nodded. This is getting weird and for the favourite word of the day, awkward. "Jack told me so much about you." this statement caused me to gwt curious. I forrowed my eyebrows at her, "Why did he talk about me? Considering that I told him that he was my least favourite member of the group. Well that might be it." I awkwardly laughed realising that considering him as the least might be a good topic.

"Well I can't blame you if you consider him as the least after what he'd done to you." she said. Maybe she knew. "What did he do to me? I'm sorry I had an amnesia so I don't remember things that dealt with Jack." I said to her. We are in this deep conversation while the boys arr having their own.

"Oh." she said surprised. So Jack didn't tell her that I had an amnesia. Maybe he figured out that I'm lying to him. I'm  so screwed.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
finally got off hell week and now it's finals week. can hell be more hell than it is? 😩wish me luck that i don't fail so i can move up as a senior🤓

-desay💜
@deeznutsavery