s e v e n

*invloves cussing, beware*

"Oh my gosh, I can't leave you here." Bobby said while small droplets of tears slide through his face. "Don't worry about me. We could still text or call each other." I explained letting out light sobs hugging him tightly. " I promise to text you and call you" he whispered through ear. Then, we heard the speakers calling for Bob's flight that is currently now boarding. We bid our goodbyes and just like that, his fugure is walking away from us that is trying to hide his bloodshot eyes.

Here I am, flat faced with my pillow. Balling my eyes out because I will truly miss my bestfriend.

Weeks passed and still, no texts or calls that I received from Bob. Maybe he's just busy or maybe doing something very important.

*phone rings*

Bobby: Hey
Me: Oh, hey.
Bobby: Wow you really missed me do you?
Me: Maybe cause I'm here being stupid waiting for a text that will update me if you are still alive!
Bobby: I'm just busy okay?!
Me: Just a text Jack, I wouldn't wait if you didn't promised but you promised.
Bobby: Okay! Stop acting like you're my-
Me: Oh I'm sorry if I act like this worrying about you because I'm just a best friend.
Bobby: I don't know what had gotten into you but cool down for a sec before you blurt all that to me out.

I woke up and I can't breathe. That nightmare was so real. Maybe because it happened in real life. I shook off that memory and go through my routine. I took a shower, dressed myself, and go to bed again because I have nothing to do till 1 pm. I was looking to the ceiling then I remembered my dream. It was about an old friend of mine, his name is Jack but I call him Bobby ir Bob because of his second name, Robert.

He was my best friend since 1st grade because he saved me when I got into a fight for stabing my classmate's mouth with a straw. What a bad ass. He is the opposite of me because he grew up with sisters, three sisters and I grew up with three obnoxious brothers. Since then, we started hanging out then we found our secret hiding place in second grade because Jack wants to get away from their home because of a family problem. Then what happened? After that phone fight, we never talked to each other. We keep pur distance from each other. I shut all my past social medias down and create a new one so I wouldn't be bothered by him. I kept it private. Since that, I never heard of him.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

Hey guys, I may double update I don't know. i'm just feeling creative this time but don't mind me and my nonsense😂

Bye❤️

@deeznutsavery
-desay🖤