e i g h t e e n

We decided that this round will be our last round of truth or dare. Currently, the bottle is spinning furiously and whoever spinned this bottle has some strength. The suspense around the air is killing us as the bottle slowly halted. The bottle picked his master, Jonah.

"Jonah, Truth or Dare and don't be a pussy and pick dare because we don't want party poopers anymore." I glared at Corbyn with a fake hurt look. Jonah on the other hand is opening his mouth to speak but, "Dare! Good choice Jonah." he didn't even get the chance to speak because he is interrupted by a raging Corbyn.

"Jonah, I dare you to kiss Callie. Anywhere you want." he said while making those disgusting kissy faces. I hit Corbyn at the back of his head, "You stupid. He is the one being dared not me so why am I included into this!" I shouted at Corbyn. He just laughed. I looked at Jonah who is laughing subtly and then he leans in and kissed my cheek.

"See it's harmless." Corbyn said while laughing. I looked around at our group then I noticed someone's missing. Jack. "Zach, where's Jack?" I whispered to him. "Oh he stormed awhile ago when you were hitting Corbyn." Daniel butted in. The other boys go to the kitchen while I excused myself to get some fresh air.

And there I saw him. Dangling his feet above the cliff. I know he would be here, in a nice view of California. We always liked the cooling off to a nice view. It takes our mind from everything else. I make my way to sit near him and he didn't even acknowledge my presense. He is too caught up with California.

"Hey, why are you here outside?" I questioned him.

He took a glance of me before smiling a little to the view. "I was thinking of an old friend who I so badly disappointed." he said with a frown on his face.

I chocked on his statemet. He feel bad for what he had done to me.

Oh shut up Callie. Don't pity him. Now is not the time to loose all you've built within yourself for years.

Yeah. I shouldn't. "Why, what did you do?" I dug down in him. I just wanted to know what is in his side of the story.

Then what? You forgive him? Callie, just stop. He hurt you before and don't let it happen again.

This boice in my head is killing me. What if I want to forgive him. But, what if he hurt me again. I brushed off the thought and just focus on what's happening now and what might happen after this.

"I shut her off. I know I'm an awful person but I'm just so fed up by this whole situation. I'm so overwhelmed by fans that I didn't acknowledge what I left behind."

Now I know but what am I gonna do?

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
I will upload every weekend cause I'm a busy student especially that finals is coming but there will be weekdays chapters if I have time to upload. So bare with me and pardon me pleasee☺️ I love you guys so much bahhhhhhh❤️😘

Oh i almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE LLAMA IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT PRECIOUS RAY OF SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE❤️❤️😘 #HAPPY19DANIEL

 THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT PRECIOUS RAY OF SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE❤️❤️😘 #HAPPY19DANIEL

-@deeznutsavery
-desay💜