t w o

*Callie's P.O.V.*

"Callie, Callie, Callie..."

As the five boys fade away, I slowly opened my eyes and see my mom shaking me to wake up.

"Callie sweety, we are about to arrive." I woke up from my moms sweet voice while we are on the plane. As I woke up I looked to my right and enjoyed the view of the city. The lights from the building. The lights from the sreeets. The lights from the cars that is eagerly waiting for the traffic to loosen up. The lights beaming from the stars. Sometimes, I say to myself "Why am I lucky to have this?" I continue admiring the beautiful view of Los Angeles.

Oh I forgot to tell you, I am Callista Theopilia Ford. Today I am moving to L.A. cause my parents got assigned here to work on their businesses. Yes my name I know, I have an unusual name it's because my creative parents decided to name their four children in Greek with meaning. My first name Callista means most beautiful but in 17 years of living, I am still not agreeing to that meaning because I'm a complete beast. While Theopilia means God's love. I also mentioned that I have three more older brothers that has an unusual name. All their first names means manly while their second names is under God. Okay, I am not just gonna tell you our name's origin cause it's boring. 

Then I felt a soft tap on my shoulder waking me from my thoughts.

"Hey sweety, come on." mom said as I follow her. We got out off the plane then goes to bagage claim. Oh, what a lucky person I am. I already see my bagage. I grabbed my luggage and wait for my mom and dad to gind theirs. I only have my parents on this flight to L.A. and my brothers will come in a week after they are done with their business from home.

"Mom, I am just gonna go to the bathroom. Can you watch my bag for a sec?" I said, my mom nodded in agreement as I make my way to the nearest bathroom. I step inside smelling the aroma of lavender that is newly placed by a maintenance assigned to the women's room.

I really don't need to use the bathroom. I just want to fresshen up because what if I got dried drooll on my face from that hour long sleep. I washed my face and dried it with a napkin.

I walked outside then suddenly...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey evlyblobly. I'm again sorry for another cliffhanger. I don't know, I just enjoyed cutting it so it will connect to the another chapter. I don't really know. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Thank you for your time. BYEEEE

♥kissy kissy boo boo♥

-desay
@deeznutsavery