t w e n t y - t h r e e

I found myself, sitting on the couch with Jonah talking about pain. Yes, pain. Would it hurt if you got your leg got cut off? Jonah said yes because that a leg being cut off is a big wound but I said no because what whould hurt if you have no leg anymore? See. None.

"It would hurt because it just got sliced off. I'm telling you that that is a big booboo and it hurts." Jonah objected. "The leg won't hurt because you don't have it anymore, you fool. I'm telling you that what will hurt if it's already gone." I bickered. I earned a glance from Jack who is sitting on the opposite side of us, chatting with Gabbie.

They were in some argument because Jack is constantly clasping his hands together above his lap and thinking deeply. Not that I care but I know when he is bothered. Maybe they are arguing about their relationship and thinking about breaking up. Haha. Nice thinking Callie. He's happy with her and you should be happy with what makes your ex-bestfriend happy.

Might I add. You have nothing compared to this woman. She is beautiful inside and out. She is super nice and pretty at the same time. You are a liar and ugly so stop dreaming about him. Callie, stop downing yourself because you are beautiful no matter what. Mirrors are just judgemental.

"Mars, bring my friend back. I am talking to her so take her later." I smacked Jonah for making fun of me. I didn't noticed that I zoned out. "Goodbye Jonah. I'm taking your friend and you'll never get her back." I said in a robotic voice, earning an earthquake shake and a loud 'no' from Jonah. I remembered that I also had a conversation like this with Bobby but he's Jack now.

"Don't take my friend away. Take her later." Jonah earned a smack, again, on the arm. "You are one violent alien, you know that?" Jonah rubbed his arm easing the pain away. I wish I could do the same. Oh Callie you are just being dramatic. You are nothing to him, right?

I laughed with Jonah as I rubbed his hurt arm. I looked around the room and now, we were the only ones in here. I looked over the backyard and saw them talking to each other and door being undone.

Jonah stopped laughing as he held my hand. I looked above and saw him smiling at me. He reached for my chin and he was leaning closer. I looked at him and backed away. I can't do this to him. I can't when I'm completely unsure about my feelings. I can't if I don't even know if I want to give back what he want. But it's just a kiss. Yes, a kiss that might not meant anything to me but I don't want to do that do Jonah. Or maybe he was just also confused and unsure of what is happening right now.

His touch left my chin and bowed his head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean t--" he said but I cut him off shortly by holding his hand, "It's okay."

I know, that is a pretty crappy response but what would I say. 'I'm sorry, I would really want a kiss but not from you.' I would be a total bitch if I do that. Maybe I am right now, for rejecting a man with who is just carried away by the moment.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
double update because jsut look at them.👀😍🤘🏼
shnacks. insert sir corbozo tho. probably playing fortnite while eating sour patch 😂

 probably playing fortnite while eating sour patch 😂

-desay💜
@deeznutsavery