o n e

Why is there so many people in this hallway?
Why am I even in this hallway?
Who are these people walking right past me?
Why are they silent?
Why are they in different kinds of colored outfits?

I had this black to grey ombre dress on that has very flowy fabric. I don't even like wearing dresses. Wait...

My body decides to move. I started walking. I started hearing loud footsteps and banging. By the sound of it, it sounds like my heel stomping on the ground. I don't know why I did this but I start dodging these people and all of a sudden they started staring at me.

I tried slowing down but my feet started walking faster and faster then I see five men on the end dressed in nicely fitted tux. Four in white, one with black. But they are blocked from all these people sorrounding them. Judging from their back I can tell that they are handsome.

As I get closer there is this song playing in my head...

"You fly with me so I caught you red eyed. The sky so clear when you're the view. You're the view. You're the view. You're the view. You're the view."

The people are slowly getting away from them being blocked. I can almost see them but they are blurry.

All of a sudden the world starts shaking. The view of them starts fading away. Then I hear this squeky female voice...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I hope you enjoy the first chapter of my first story. Sorry for the cliffhanger.

-desay
@deeznutsavery