Chapter Two : "We're not alone here"

Start from the beginning

She just ignored him and walked ahead of the group. I couldn't help but laugh at her pettiness.

I jumped down from the tree and followed them quietly. Rex stayed behind to watch the rest of the group.

As I watch them I noticed a few things about these people. Clarke wasn't one to play around, she was commanding, but also understanding. She liked getting the job done. Finn, well, he was a ladies man. I watched him put a flower behind Octavias ear, I just giggled at that. The asian looking boy who I learned name was Monty knew his plants. He told Octavia that the flower was poisonous, and she flitted around to get the flower out of her hair. That I laughed at a bit to loud. They all turned back thankfully didn't see me.

"I'm kidding, it's actually medicinal, calming." Monty said as he ate the flower.

After a few minutes of following them. Clarke shushed everyone and bent down, everyone followed. I saw that they were looking at a deer but little did they know that most all the animals here were exposed to radiation. They were in for a surprise.

"It's a deer." Clarke whispered. No duh.

Finn started slowing moving towards it. I wanted to warn them but.

The deer turned its head revealing its second head making everyone fall back a bit.

I laughed at this as well. Skai kru are so funny.

They all tried to forget that and kept moving. Soon we reached the river that you had to cross to get to Mount Weather.

As soon as they reached the water Octavia took her pants off.

"Octavia what are you doing?" Clarke asked.

She didn't say anything, she just jumped in.

"Whelp she's done for." I thought knowing that a giant eel lives in that river.

"Octavia, get out of the water." Said the boy with goggles on his head, just as he was about to get in the river. I haven't gotten his name yet.

She didn't say anything. Just looked behind from where he was looking.

You could see the giant eel just barely swimming at the top of the water.

She started swimming to the shore but the eel pulled her down under.

"Octavia!!" Clarke screamed.

The boy with the goggles went down to shore and started walking into the water. Octavia's head popped up and he grabbed her.

"Hurry its coming back!" Clarke yelled.

He pulled her up and she just cried and held unto him. She had a long cut down her left thigh.

I watched as they bandaged her leg and sat there for a bit just in shock of what just happened.

A few minutes passed and they got up, Finn grabbed a long vine.

"What if we used this to get across?" He asked.

"I'll do it." Goggle head said. Like my nickname for him?

He looked at Octavia as he climbed the rock and held the vine. (R.I.P vine)

He was doing this to get her attention. That sly boy.

"You got it?" Finn asked.

He didn't say anything as he jumped and swung across. Everyone, including me watched in anticipation.

He made it across with a thud.

Goggle head picked up a nearby sign and saw it said "Mnt. Weather."

He held it up and they all started cheering and whooping.

Just as Finn was about to swing over something flew over their heads.

We heard a loud thwack and looked over at goggle head to see a spear sticking out of his chest.

I looked around to see who did it. There was no one around.

"Jasper!!" Octavia screamed. So that was his name.

"Come on we need to get out of here." Finn said.

"We can't just leave him." Octavia cried.

They all looked so shocked as they ran back to the ship. I started making my way back as well to tell Rex what happened.

I made it back before them and climbed the tree Rex was still in.

"Ma'am." Rex calls for me.

"I told you not to call me that." I said as he laughed.

"Anything interesting happen?" He asked, still looking at the camp.

"One of them was speared in the chest." I replied nonchalantly.

He didn't say anything.

I heard the group enter camp.

"What happened? Where's Jasper? What happened to Octavia?" Bellamy asked as they entered camp.

"Jasper was speared in the chest." Clarke replied.

"By who?" Bellamy asked.

"We're not alone here" Was all Clarke said as she entered the ship with Finn carrying Octavia behind her.

Bellamy just looked into the forest, like he was looking for something.

After a while me and Rex decided to go back home to eat and rest a bit.

Tomorrow we will come back and watch.