Posionous Love Venom Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Wade and Steve suddenly started groaning in pain.

"Steve. Hey hey. Honey. You can fight this. Don't give in. I know it seems like a lot but you need to be strong please. I can't have you being a venomed creature please. Even if it looks like you." Tony said, grabbing his husbands hand

On the other side of the room Peter was trying to talk to Wade.

"Wade. Please. Don't become a venomed monster looking for blood. Please. Don't change. Please please please." Peter said

"I love you." Both Peter and Tony whispered to their lovers

A few moments passed by. Wade and Steve were unconscious.

"Alright.." Tony said "This works by soulmates right? We don't know if we are soulmates so I think we should all leave before they wak-"

A growl was heard as Wade got up, his eyes with an ombré of brown and red. Then Steve raised with eyes blue and red.

They were infected.

They looked around the room carefully before getting up.

Everyone looked at them as they stared off.

"What do we do?" Bruce whispered

"Tony and Peter should maybe see what's up. They are their soulmates." Sam said

"We don't know that yet." Tony said "Any other plans?"

"Fine since you all aren't going and we aren't doing any better by just standing here." Natasha said as he started to walk towards the venomed pair, Bucky following behind.

"Hey. Are you guys oka-"

All of a sudden Steve launched at her and grabbed her neck. Holding it tightly. Natasha tried punching him but his grip was too tight against her neck.

Bucky kicked Steve off to have Wade tackle him and slam him into the wall a couple times, blood falling from Bucky's head as he almost passed out.

Natasha quickly got up and punched Wade back to have Steve try and tackle her. Sam suddenly came in and flipped Steve over to have himself thrown down and kicked in the stomach multiple times by Wade.

Bruce tried to become hulk but there was a drug injected to him prior by the scientist that prevented him from turning.

Still, he tried and come into the fight, throwing a few solid objects and punches before he was taken down by the two venomed creatures and punched till he was bleeding heavily and knocked out.

"STOP! STOP!" Peter said as he and Tony ran into the fight, they didn't have their web shooters or suit so they couldn't fight them with that.

Steve looked at Peter and looked like he was about to hurt him when he said "Soulmates Son."

Peter looked at Tony and then Steve looked at Tony.

"Soulmate." Steve said as he threw Sam onto the floor and grabbed Tony, kissing him while his arms were trapping Tony against his chest.

Peter just watched until he heard footsteps coming towards him that snapped him out of his trance.

"Soulmate." Wade said as well, pushing Peter quickly to a wall and pushing his body against Peters to trap him as he kissed him.

Peter and Tony both felt the venom seeping into their lips.

Soon after Steve held onto Tony tightly as he looked at Wade, mouthing 'Abandoned Wear house' and walking out of the room holding Tony tightly as he struggled.

"Steve let me go." Tony said

"No can do babe." Steve said as he continued to walk.

Meanwhile in the room, Peter was trying to push Wade off him but to no avail.

"Wade. Please. Get off." Peter said

"No." Wade said simply

"At least let me help them." Peter said, looking at the Avengers lying there in pain.

"No. You don't have to worry about anyone else anymore besides me and our kids later. Soulmates and their kids only." Wade said

"What did pops mean by an abandoned wear house." Peter said

"You'll see." Wade said as he picked up Peter suddenly and walked out.

Where were they taking them?