CHAPTER 15

Max chuckled, pushing Cassie onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her, "Some would say I'm robbing the cradle...just by looking at you. But I'm only 34 years old."

"Ok... I'm 30 years old. So, not that young. " Cassie responded. Yawning and snuggling further into his embrace.

"Why don't we continue this later, rest for now." Max asked.

"Ok..." She murmured.

Max felt her breathing slow down and knew she had fallen asleep, content, he leaned back and closed his eyes, savouring the feel of his mate in his arms.

#
Cassie woke, feeling disorientated, last she remembered, she was with Max talking. Now...she was laying in bed, how did that happen? Looking at Max, she saw he was asleep. Taking in his features, he seemed younger, not as brooding.

Sitting up slowly, proceeded to trace her fingers along his face, down his hard chest. His breathing speeding up, especially when she grazed his nipples. Kneeling next to him, she licked one.

Max opened his eyes, groaning when he saw Cassie. Threading his hands through her hair, pushing her head down, expressing his need.

Taking his nipple, she sucked until it peaked, then moving across to do the same to the other one, sucking and biting it, making him flinch. Sliding her hand down his belly, towards his hardness, cupping his penis, stroking him slowly, discovering a silvery bead on his tip, massaging it into the skin there. His hips jerked, as she continued to stroke, licking a trail down his belly, lifting her mouth and planting it firmly around his cock. He let out a cry of pleasure and pain. He was salty and slick, slipping back and forth over the taut head as she moved him deeper into her throat, eliciting moans from him, his fingers tightening almost painfully in her hair. "Slow down..." She did as he asked, wanting to pace herself.

Then abruptly he lifted her off him, dispensing their clothes, leaving them naked. "Come here." His big hands manouvering her, until she knelt facing away from him. She wasn't sure what he had in mind until he slid under her and parted her folds. Moaning as he sucked her clit for the first time.

She wavered between embarrassment and lust at the realization she was sitting on his face and he was enjoying it, judging from his deep purple erection and hums of satisfaction. He gently pushed on her back until she leaned forward over his body and braced her hands on either side of his hips. His cock beckoned her, glistening, bigger, thick and hard, with heavy distended veins feeding his desire.

Dropping her head, she sucked his cock into her mouth, panting as Max gave several long licks, spearing his tongue deep inside her. She sucked up and down his shaft, he gave a muffled cry. He was so hot, hard and wet. Her thighs quivered as he enthusiastically tongued her clit. She was about to cum. She closed her eyes, as his tongue delved deeper, his finger pinched her nub, making her explode in ecstasy, shuddering and crying out against his cock.

She felt him shake and knew he was going to lose control. She sucked him hard, his moan vibrating against her pussy, creating a sensual sensation. Sucking harder, he exploded up into her mouth, flooding her with his warm, salty essence. He pulsed between her lips for several long seconds and then gave a shuddering sigh.

Somehow, she climbed off him, collapsing next to him, embracing him. He stroked her hair. "Tu es a minha luz," he murmured.

"What did you say?" Not understanding.

"You are my light, Cassie."

"Oh, Max." Closing her eyes. He tugged her so her head rested on his shoulder. She had never been anyone's light of anything before, but lying here in his embrace, it seemed perfectly right.