CHAPTER 8

Max immediately stood up, grabbed Cassie's hand, informing the guys to continue without them and walked out the diner, dragging Cassie behind him. Looking for a private place, he saw an alley, taking her towards it. Reaching there, he grabbed Cassie and crushed her to him, he needed to kiss her. He brought down his lips on to hers, tasting her, licking her soft plum lips.

Reaching down, he lifted her, causing her to gasp, taking the opportunity to dive in, deepening their kiss, at first she wasn't reacting, but when his tongue swirled around, plundering, he could feel her responding, her hands moving up to his hair, grasping, tugging, creating a painful pleasure throughout his body, hardening his cock.

He stepped towards the wall, pressing her against it, continuing his assault on her, kissing along her jawline, down to her sweet spot on her neck, suckling, grazing his teeth along her soft skin, breathing in her essence, listening to her moans, grinding his hardness against her sensitive core, smelling her arousal.

Cassie was on fire. Max's body and lips were doing wondrous things to her. "Please," she moaned.

"Please, what?" Max asked.

"More...I need more!" She exclaimed, not knowing what she wanted, only knowing that something wanted to be released.

Max adjusted their positions, so that his hand could move to her shorts, opening them, his hand swept down, underneath her bikini bottom, reaching her bud, stroking with his fingers, feeling her wetness. He moved his head back and watched Cassie. Her eyes closed, her face flushed, lips parted. Sweeping down, he crushed her lips, swallowing her moans, while his fingers moved faster and faster, until he felt her orgasm.

Cassie clenched and exploded into a million pieces, the sensation was euphoric. Slowly coming down from her high, shuddering. She felt Max remove his hands and she opened her eyes.

Max was watching her, holding her close. Taking his fingers, the ones he used to stroke her, to his mouth, he sucked them clean, tasting her tangy sweetness.

Growling, "You taste wonderful!"

Then crushing his lips to her, letting her taste her cum on his tongue, drawing another moan from her. Shuddering, she grabbed his shirt and devoured their combined taste.

Max, slowed down, letting her body slide down his, making her feel his hardness.

Adjusting her clothing, he then cupped her face, pecking her lips, nose, eyes and forehead.

'Don't be embarrassed. Ever since I saw you, I've wanted to kiss you, hold you in my arms," he said, lightly stroking her cheeks with his thumb, looking into her eyes.

Cassie stared in confusion. Her mind in turmoil, never had she felt this urge. With her ex, it had been mild, a few kisses and hugs. But, with Max, she went further than ever before, her body responding with carnal desire, even now wanting more!