CHAPTER 5

Cassie slowly woke up, opening her eyes, she took note that it was daylight. She must have been really exhausted to have slept through. Stretching her body, she thought about the dream she had, how vivid it had felt. Thinking about it now, her body heated and thrummed with desire.

Standing up, shaking her head, she continued to the bathroom and getting ready for her first official day of vacation.

After her shower and getting dressed, she made her way to the kitchenette, made herself a small breakfast, contemplating on what to do. Looking out the window, she saw the forest and remembered Samantha telling her about a lake within walking distance. So making her decision, she grabbed a few things for her walk, stepping out of her cabin and walking in the direction of the lake, according to the map given to her.

After a while of following the trail and exploring her surroundings, she came upon a breathtaking site. The lake, looked so refreshing, calm, a deep azure. Sparkling, where the sun hit it's surface. And where she stood, it looked like a cove, walking down, removing her sandals, she continued on towards the water, putting her feet in, feeling it's coolness.

Wanting and tempted to dive in, she took a few steps back, dropped her rucksack, removed her clothing and stood there in her bikini, basking in the sun. Tying her hair into a loose bun, she walked towards the water and slowly waded in, testing the temperature and depth. Laying on her back she floated, relaxing and thanking her friend Mara for this gift. Now, if only she can fulfill the second part of Mara's wish...then maybe this vacation would be worthwhile.

After a while of swimming, she decided to get out, moving towards the shore. Before reaching land, she heard voices, looking up, she saw three men and two women walking down the same way she came.

Looking at them, all that she can think, that they were beautiful.

When they reached the shore and realized she was there, one of the ladies moved forward, with a smile on her face, she was small, pixie like features, short blonde hair, which suited her features and green eyes.

"Hi there!" She greeted with a wave and smile.

"Hello." Returning her smile.

"Mind if we join you? My name is Sara," She said, turning to the others, she pointed to the other woman, "This is Mary," A curvaceous, brown eyed girl, with long brown hair. "My boyfriend, Ian," Pointing to one of the guys, he was tall, muscular, blond hair and hazel eyes, "That one over there is Colt, Mary's boyfriend," Also tall, muscular, but with dark brown hair and brown eyes, then pointing to the last guy she said, " That's Max."

Looking at him, I stifled a gasp, he was also tall, taller than the other two, more muscular, black hair, dark brooding eyes, that seemed to reach deep into your soul, a shiver ran up her spine, his penetrating gaze sweeping over her body like a sensual caress. Pulling her in, making her body heat up wherever his gaze landed.

"So...mind if we join you?" Sara asked again, breaking her trance.

Shaking her head mentally, she looked at Sara and smiled, "No problem and my name is Cassie."