CHAPTER 4

Leaving the cabin was the hardest thing to do. He wanted to stay, protect what was his, love her. But he knew that he had to take things slow, but not to slow. So changing forms, he ran to the pack house. Reaching the house he called his beta and delta to meet him in his office.

Once in his office, he waited for his beta and delta to sit down. "I've found my mate!!' He informed them.

"Finally.. !!!", Ian, his beta exclaimed.

"It's about time!", Colt, his delta expressed.

'So...where is she?", Ian asked, looking around, his eyes straying back to the desk where the Alpha sat

"Well...do you know the tourist?" He asked.

"Yeah...you mean the female, that arrived today?" Ian asked.

"Yes, that's the one!" He responded.

"But, she is human!!!" Exclaimed Ian.

"I know!!! We've got to tread carefully," He said "Colt, I need you to select a few trusted warriors to protect your Luna, also I'd prefer if your mates befriend her and in turn protect her." He informed them. "We have to take things slow, believe me, my beast wants to claim her, but I don't want her to resent us, so we will get close to her, make her feel welcome, protect her and when the time is right, I hope she will accept us."

"Furthermore, I only want certain people to know at the moment, until she is claimed, there is still the risk of somebody trying to hurt her." He continued.

"Stacey?" Colt asked.

"Yes, I want an eye on her, I don't trust her or her group of friends. if they find out, there is no telling what'll they do." So, looking at both Ian and Colt "I hope I can count on you.'

"Yes alpha!" They both responded, bowing their heads.

Nodding his head, he dismissed them, sending them on their way, reminding them that their Luna needed protection and acceptance.

Turning around in his chair, he looked out his window, seeing the sky lighting up to a new day. "Soon my love, soon we will be together."