Chapter 19 - I Do

Castiels POV
'Okay people we have one week till the big day! We still need flowers, outfits, table decorations and booze... lots of booze.' I blurt out in a single breath.

'As wedding planner, me and Sammy will everything done for you. Won't we Sasquatch?' Gabriel is self nominated wedding planner, I can't complain though. The help has been greatly appreciated, although I don't think Sam was impressed when Gabriel 'hired' him as his PA.
'Fine as long as you don't make me carry all the bags! I'm not your personal assistant Gabe!' Sammy sighed in annoyance. 'Plus I'm planning the bachelor party so I need to take phone calls.'

I look at Dean who looks absent minded. I worry something is wrong, has he suddenly changed his mind?
'Ok guys, if you don't mind getting all these' I hand Sam the list of flowers and booze we need for the after party, as I don't trust Gabriel with lists. 'And can you call Charlie as ask her to meet me at the mall tomorrow, 5pm I need her to help me with my wedding suit montage.' I usher Sabriel out the door and turn to Dean.

'Dean what's wrong, you've hardly said a word?' I sit next to him and rest my head on his chest. I can hear his breathing hitch. Something doesn't feel right.

'No it's nothing, I'm just stressed about the big day.' He pulls me in closer and kisses my forehead, the warmth of his lips radiating through my body.

Deans POV

What if I'm not a good husband? What if I mess up my lines? God I need a drink, or ten...

I can't help but think terrible things, nothing has ever gone this smoothly for me.
'Babe I'm just going to make a call, put a film on and I'll be back in ten' I give him a tender kiss on his head and call Bobby.

'Hey Bobby, hows it going? I know it's been a while since I got in contact'
'Boy what does it take for you to pick up the damn phone ya Idjit?!'
I could hear the frustration in his voice, followed by a sigh
'Sorry boy, I've just... missed you and Sam is all. Is everything okay you usually call when you need somethin?'
'Yeah actually Bobby.. I was erm. Well I was wonderin' I'm getting married next week and I could really use your help'
'I know, Sam told me - what do you need? A hand setting up, I can imagine Sam is quite distracted with that fella of his'
'Actually Bobby.. i was going to ask you if you could give me away.'
**silence, uncomfortable silence**
'Bobby? You with me?'
'Oh my boy, sorry I'm just - just. YES OF COURSE I WILL. It would be my honour.'
'You better get your best cap out. Thank you Bobby it means the world to me, you're the closest thing I've got to a father.'
'Boy, ain't you just adorable.'
'Ok enough of this chick flick crap, I'll see you Saturday. Can you get to the house for 11:30am?'
'Course boy, see you then.'

Sams POV
'So get this, Cas wants us to get a wedding pie? Shall we just get cake, cakes the same right?' I joked - I thought it was really thoughtful that Castiel wants Deans favourite desert has his main focus.

'I mean cake would be easier Sammy boy, but where's the fun in that.' Gabe was making his own planning list completely ignoring cas'. 'Ok I've added that to my superduperweddingplannerlist, let's go to the bakery, order pie for.. how many people are coming again?'

'Not many,CasDean only wanted a small thing, like 25/30 quests maybe?' I shrugged as we got into the car.

'When we get married moose, it's go big or go home. I'm extra, I want a hot pink sequins suit with a top hat and a bad ass cane with like a wolfs head or something on it.' Gabe beamed, he always spoke heavily with his hands.

'Dude, what are you a pimp? What's wrong with white?'

'White, Sam have you met me?! White is SO boring. And white is a symbol of purity, I think what happened last Wednesday would validate my purity warranty.' he looked at me for a second while I stopped at the lights. 'Wait does that mean we will get married.'

'I mean it's not a solid no?'

Wedding day

Deans POV
Last night was tough without Castiel in bed with me. I've got so used to his comforting touch that I hardly slept at all. That and the fact I was so nervous I couldn't eat.

I look at the clock 11:20am, Bobby would be here any minute now. He was always on time - you could always trust bobby to do that.
*knock knock*
Here we go.
I open the door to a clean shaven bobby, without a cap which I've never actually seen in the 20 years I've known the man. His suit was well fitted and he looked like he made an effort, my heart beamed.
'Hey boy, comehere' give me a hug.' Before he could step inside he was embracing me in a bear hug.
'Hey Bobby, I'm so glad you are here. I can't cope with the nerves - come in, is it too early for a beer?'

Cas' POV
The hotel Dean booked for Charlie and I was absolutely spectacular. Honeymoon suite with two bottles of champagne and rich chocolates.
In the morning room service woke us from our sleep.
'Hello sir, your husband to be has requested a few things for you this morning. Here is a bowl of oats to keep you going, once your finished Sandra will be waiting for you in the lobby to take you and your Bridesmaid to the spa. There's a massage waiting for you.'
'Holy shit Cas, deans a god damn romantic. Where did he come up with that idea?!' Charlie was already tucking into her oats. 'Hmm cinnamony!'
'I've honestly won the jackpot Charlie.'

Deans POV
1:00pm came way too quickly. One 'good luck' beer ended up reminiscing about old times at Bobbys with Jo and Sam.
**beep beep**
Sam and Gabe we're outside the house waiting for me the Impala. They had decorated it with banners and balloons, she never looked so good.
'Hope in loser, get in, you're getting married!' Gabe shouted out the passenger seat, quicker than Sam could pull him back.

'Right boy, this is it. I've got the rings, you just get in the back seat and think about saying 'I do.'

Narrators PoV
Dean and Cas make their separate ways to the registry office. Both nervous and excited to be together and married. Castiel arrived first and was surprisingly relaxed - could have had something to do with that massage. Dean arrived ten minutes later and the music started. They didn't go for anything traditional, just a piano/instrumental version of carry on wayward son.

Cas' POV
As soon as the music started that's when the butterfly's started.
He walked in wearing a gorgeous blue checkered suit and brown shoes, making his green eyes pop. He was absolutely stunning and he was all mine.

We couldn't take our eyes off each other, this was perfect and I couldn't be more happier.

Deans POV
Don't trip over, don't tri- and there he was. As soon as I looked into those blue eyes my heart calmed down. This was it, the first day to the rest of our lives.

Narrators POV
Bobby handed Dean over to Castiel. They held hands and didn't break away from each other's gaze. Completely in love, their validator turned to them and they exchanged vows.
To everyone's surprise they didn't make a mistake or pause. Everything was perfect.
'Dean winchester, do you take Castiel Novak -to be your husband, to have and to hold. In sickness and in health till death do you part?'
'I do'
'Castiel Novak, do you take Dean Winchester to be your husband, to have and to hold. In sickness and in health till death do you part?'
'I do'
'With great pleasure, I now pronounce you married. You may now kiss to commemorate your marriage, congratulations.'

They kissed, kissed like no one was watching. That was it. That was the start of their forever, the start of their lives as one.

-

-

-

-

Not sure if anyone will get a notif that this part has changed. But wanted to shamefully plug my new fanfic. I'm trying something a little different, instead of doing POV i'm trying to write the fic as an actual novel. It's called Apple Pie Life, there will be cute Destiel action... i'm just slowly and (hopefully) getting to it. Hope you like it as much as i do, trying to challenge my writing skills! 

PS - Thank you for the love, support, comments and such on this fic. I never expected it to blow up the way it did. So thank you!