Chapter 9 Netflix&Chill

A/N: Sex scene in this chapter, you have been warned.

Dean and Castiel spent the entire afternoon watching shows on Netflix and petting the three cats, Ginger was curled up on Dean's chest and Jumper was on his lap.
"I'm surprised your not sneezing." Castiel whispered into Dean's ear, sending chills down Dean's spine.
"Don't jinx it Cas, there really cute and I don't want to scare them." Dean whisper yelled turning his head stiffly trying not to wake Ginger.
"Wow who would have thought, Dean Winchester, a cat lover." Castiel giggled and found himself snuggling up to Dean's side, Dean putting his arm around Cas tighter pulling him closer, if that was even possible.
"Instead of going to a diner, do you think we could just order food in?" Cas suggested when the film was finished.
"Hmm yeah that's a good idea, what do you fancy?"
"Pizza?"
"What pizza?" Dean gingerly moved Ginger and Jumper of his lap and onto Castiel's.
"I like Hawaiian." Dean glared at Castiel with a bitch face that could kill.
"Well we ain't sharing a pizza, how can you have fruit on a pizza what is wrong with you?"
"You can always pick it off?" Cas shrugged putting the cats in there new baskets.
"The taste. Lingers."
Castiel rolled his eyes, and let out a big sigh.
"Get a large half and half then, can we have cookie dough too?" Dean raised an eyebrow, he would have preferred pie.
Castiel decided to test something out, he walked up to Dean swaying his hips slightly and smiling.
"What ever you do it won't convince me to say yes." Dean said quickly.
"Hmm I'm sure." Dean liked this version of Castiel, he wanted to see more of this side of him.
Cas placed his body against Dean's and cupped him through his jeans, a moan involuntary escaped from Dean's mouth. Cas was inches away from kissing him when he stopped at his lips and found his ear. He nibbled on it lightly then kissing the reddening skin.
"Please?" That's all Dean needed to crumble, fuck the pizza, Dean was hungry for Cas.
There lips found each others hungrily but once they found each other's lips it softened and became full of passion. Dean picked Castiel up, not breaking the kiss and found his way to the bedroom, bumping into a wall or two on the way causing the boys to laugh, but only for a short moment.
Dean lay on his back with Castiel sat on his chest still kissing him. He stopped to get some air and they both frantically took each other's clothes off, there hot breath mixing together as the panted softly.
Dean was shocked to find that Castiel was in good shape, he had the body of a marathon runner, muscled but only slightly.
Castiel was surprised too, Dean looked better with his clothes off and his freckles stood out more on his body than they did on his face. He reached over to his bed side drawers and pulled out a packet of condoms and a bottle of lube, He poured some of the lube out onto his hand while Dean rolled the condom onto himself, both of them finding there roles without having to tell each other what they needed. Perfect.
Once Castiel was prepped he lowered himself into Dean's cock gasping at the size of him, he was going to take a while to get used too. Dean threw his head back and placed his hands on Castiel's hips steadying him. Castiel say there for half a minute, getting used to Dean before he started riding Dean, going slow and without much rhythm at first, but soon enough the pair where moving in sync, gasping and moaning each other's name. Dean couldn't resist sitting up to kiss Cas while he rode him.
"Deee..an im not going to last much longer."
"Let go it's okay, I got you." Dean whispered into his ear as he rolled Castiel onto his back the both of them riding out there climax's together.
Dean pulled out of Castiel and rolled onto his back the pair of them trying to catch their breath.
There not sure when, but they both fell asleep, covered in the mess of their sex, Dean woke up first, because he was hungry. He went to the bathroom and wet a towel and cleaned himself up before he cleaned Cas up, being careful not to wake him. He quietly got his clothes on and left to get that pizza. And cookie dough, Cas had earned that.
When Dean returned, Castiel was still in the same position as before, stark naked and spread out like a star fish, but to Dean he still look hot.
He put the pizza down on the kitchen side and looked around for some glasses, he finally found two tall glasses and poured the bottle of Pepsi max into the cups almost using the entire bottle.
"Cas, Cas baby I got you a Hawaiian pizza." Dean shook Cas lightly waking him up, he yawned loudly and stretched out his back siting up with a confused expression.
"Hnnngh can you get me some clothes please?" Sleep was still laced in his voice, making it deeper, making Dean's jeans tighter.
"I would rather you stay like this." It was Castiel's turn to give the killer bitch face.
"Dean get me some clothes. Please." Cas was moody now, from both tiredness and hunger.
"Wow okay, note to self Castiel Novak isn't a morning person."
"ITS MORNING?!" Cas yelled taking his hands away from his eyes.
"No no it's still saturday, 10:30pm to be exact. We only slept 2 hours we should be fine."

"This pizza is so good, It makes me very happy." Cas smiled as he spoke to Dean, or his pizza no one really knew for sure.
"Oh cheers, I'll try not to take it personally." Dean sassed as he finished his last piece.
"So I was thinking, maybe you would like to stay the night?" Cas looked down at his pizza through fear of rejection.
"I would love that, Angel." Dean leaned over the pizza box and kissed Castiel hot and open mouthed.
"Ew Dean I'm eating, staaap."
"I can't help it you taste so damn good."
"I think that's my pineapple pizza dear." Cas sassed.
"Ooh sassy Cassy."

Dean stayed at Castiel's house that night and everything went the same, they cuddled on the sofa with Jumper and Ginger, they watched numerous shows on Netflix and managed to had sex in three different rooms, on the sofa, in the kitchen and once again in Castiel's bed. They finally stopped at around 12:30 and Dean fell asleep naked in the bed of the man he was growing to love.
The pair of them had completely forgetting they had work the next morning.

A/N this story is really coming together how I wanted it to! Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading:)