Chapter 16 - Crazy Cat Lady

Almost at the same time, Cas' and Deans morning alarm churped in the background. They both groned, Cas wincing slightly from the events of last night.

Cas' POV

Cas looked at his phone, 5 missed calls from Queen of Moondor, 3 texts from Queen of Moobdor.

Shit!

He shot up at unlocked his phone and read the texts.

Text 1: Hey Cassie, just got all the kitty stuff, shall I still come round later after you meet deans lil bro?

Text 2: Hellllllooooooo?! Dude answer your damn phone.

Text 3: Castiel Novak, you absolute lemon! Stop banging the boss man and give me all your cats before they starve to death. You lilshit

I knew I needed to give Charlie all the cats, ever since ive been with Dean ive forgotten about my responsibilites as a pet owner. In fact I had forgotten what it was like to live without Dean. I was happy for once.

'Hmmmmm cas, c'mere, cuddles' Dean sleepily said, pulling Cas towards his chest.

'Erm, Dean as much as I want to cuddle - we have to go to work, sadly' I tried getting up from his embrace, with no luck.

'Lets just stay at home, say Sammy gave us food poisioning?' Dean suggested, like he had done this before.

I on the other hand had never skipped a day off in my life, I couldnt even handle being late!

'I dont know Dean, isnt that really obvious due to our relationship status?' Dean was still sleepy, and i could see his brain working, thinking.

'You know what, I dont care, I'm the boss - Its fine.'

Dean called the office and left a message for who ever arrived to the office first. I decided to text Charlie

'Hey, sorry things got heated last night. Me and Dean have food poisoning, but if you come by my place at lunch I can give you the cats, your right im not a responsible owner anymore'

I got a reply instantly.

Charlie: YEaaaaaaaah right, food poisoning - enjoy the morning forking Dean, you lucky ducky! &YAAAAAAY im a crazy cat lady!

Cas re-read the 'forking' refrence and didnt understand what she ment. He would have to ask her later.

'Dean, can we go back to my place - i've left the cats alone and i need to prepare them ready for Charlie to take them' Dean looked confused, now fully awake.

We got dressed (me wearing yesterdays clothes, quickly becoming a reaccuring event recently) and headed to mine. Once I fed the cats and cleaned up the kitten poop off the rug. It was defornately time to bin this thing. We got breakfast at a local breakfast bar.

Deans POV

Once I smelt the fresh pancakes i realised how hungry I was. A young girl who looked like a cheerleader served us, i could see her flirting with me - damn my good looks. But I made sure to tone it down, im a taken man. And i was happy

Cas ordered a bacon sandwhich and a side of hashbrowns, and i ordered blue berry pancakes, with maple syrup and crispy bacon. We were so hungry we hardly spoke, but the silence wasnt awkward.

'Can i take your plates guys?' The waitress Lili asked while already picking up Cas' empty plate. 'Can i get you anything else?'

'Yeah, get us a strawberry milkshake with two straws, thanks'

'So if your giving Charlie the cats, think you could stay over more?' I could tell the question threw him off. And suddenly i worried i was going to fast. But it just felt so right.

'Wow, yeah Dean i would like that' he smiled, a big smile that made his beautiful blue eyes sparkle.

'Awesome, maybe i could clear some space in my room for some items?' He looked confused.

'Wait? Are you asking me to move in?'

Shit. I had gone too far.

'Nooooo not yet, i mean like just kinda slowly moving your stuff over so you dont have to y'know.. erm like, wear yesterdays clothes and you can keep some spares like a toothbrush maybe it was just an idea.' I was babbling, i couldnt help it. I has never been this close to someone, i felt vulnerable - It was... different.

'Ooooooh, yeah good idea. I need to go back to my apartment so ill pack a mini bag I could keep.' His smile was back, and the butterflies simmeree down.

Just then the milkshake came, and we enjoyed the shake before leaving.

Skip to lunch, now Cas' POV

After breakfast, we may have had a quickie on the couch. We were slightly sweaty and panting hard, when the door bell rang. It was Charlie.

'Crap, Dean get something on thats Charlie.' I stumbled around and grabbed my jeans, then Deans shirt - it smelt amazing.
I opened the door and was greeted by a overly excited Charlie and a slightly annoyed Gabe.

'HEEEEEY CAS WERES THE KITTIES!!!!' Charlie beamed running through the hallway into the living room, cas followed to find a blushing Dean with his jeans half on and Charlie looking away. Gabe on the otherhand has perked up, typical.

'Waaaaay, Char we interupted the destiel love scene' both me and Dean looked confused but we didnt say anything.

'We cant stop long, because the department-' Gabe gave both of us an intense glare 'THANKS TO YOU SOPPY BASTARDS have pulled a sicky.' I felt terrible, part of me wanted to go in with them. But i didnt want to leave Dean either.

Once Gabe and Charlie said there goodbyes Dean took me back to his apartment. Sam was on the couch making out with someone, well Gabe isnt going to be happy when i tell him this tomorrow i thought.