Chapter 2 - Everyone This Is Dean

A/N- Oh God it's been ages since I last posted.. so I thought I would try posting another chapter while I'm sat around the pool, probz not the best time to be writing gay fanfiction but what ever. I'm on my phone so please excuse and spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and just general mistakes. I normally write my chapters on word then spell check ect. But I don't have that on my phone so yeah. Hope you enjoy the chapter:)

Dean's POV

After my brief catch up with Ellen I decided to get to know Castiel a little bit, he isn't the type of guy I would usually find myself talking to, but his voice was incredibly deep and for me deep voices are a turn on.

"So Cas, how come your here so early. It looks like your the only one here?" He stopped sipping his drink and looked up at me with his head tilted to the side, in an adorable kind of way.
"Did you just call me Cas?" He tilted his head back a little and squinted his eyes a little bit, making his eyes wrinkle at the corners.
"Erm yeah, is there a problem?"
He looked down at his mug and proceded to take a sip of his hot tea before answering.
"No I actually kinda like it, it beats Cassie or Faggot or cock sucker.' He finally answered, taking me back a bit.
"Wait what who calls you those horrible names?" I thought about my own sexuality, was I going to get this shit?
"Meta-Douche, glad he will be leaving. I think everyone will be he has something horrible to say about everyone; But to answer your first question, I came here early to have a nice cup of tea before Metatron or anyone else can disturb me."
"Is that a hint for me to leave?" I couldnt help but feel slightly hurt by Cas, maybe he wasn't into me.
"No, I don't mind you staying here. You seem like a nice guy." He smiled at me and looked down into his cup blushing slightly. I still got it.

Once we finished our hot drinks, Cas took me back to the office that was now full of life, everyone was dressed to impress appart from this small man who was scruffy, his shirt was half tucked in and his suit hung awkwardly off his body.

"Ah, you must be Dean Winchester. What are you doing talking this gayboy for?" Wow so this was Metatron, what an asshat.
"Yeah I'm Dean Winchester, I'm an aqarius i like long walks on the beach, frisky women and the odd few hunks. Nice to meet you." I looked over at Castiel once I was finished and his eyes were wide and he couldn't stop looking from me to Metatron to a girl at the far end of the office he glanced over a few times in that same order before biting his lip and quickly walking over to her holding in a laugh.

"Erm right w-well this way Mr. Winchester." I followed him into his office which I presumed would be mine. It was a mess, paper stacks everywhere, coffee cup stains all over the coffe table and desk and litter over flowing the bin. Maybe Castiel could help me clean in here?

Castiel's POV

"OH MY GOD, Who the fuck is that legend" Charlie whisper yelled as I sat down at my desk next to hers.
"I'm pretty sure thats our new boss."
Both Charlie and Benny - the southern american man who looks like he is from the 1950's - shouted "YES!!"
At this point Hannah and Gabriel walk in slightly confused.
"What are you guys happy about, Meta-douche is in today." Gabriel sassed as he put his laptop down and began to shimmy out of his coat.
"Correct, Gabriella but did you know he was leaving!?" Charlie stood up to get a better veiw of Gabriel, maybe to seem polite or maybe to see his reaction.
His eyes widened as did his smile.
"Oooh we have to have a party. Someone should invite the new boss."
"I think Cassie can cover that?" Benny spoke up from behind his computer, raising his head slightly to wink at Castiel.
I could feel the heat rise up in my face as well as the 4 pairs of eyes currently stairing at me.
"Damn it what did we miss!" Hannah was already half set up when Charlie proceded to tell her Deans outburst to Metatron.
"So he's gay?" Hannah said finally.
"I love the fact that Metatron is really 'Homophobic' and over half of his work team are gay" Gabe sassed as he came behind me. He leaned in so close I could smell the candy on his breath.
"Sooooo Cassie you gonna tell us if our new boss is hot?"
Gabriel's like an older brother to me, we talked like brothers and acted like it.
I just rolled my eyes and ignored the question, even though I did think he was incredibly hot. But my opinion didn't matter.

After a long morning of me doing speadsheets and everyone else planning the 'free from Meta-Douche party'. It was lunch time, I decided since it was a nice day to pick up a cheese burger and sit outside on the small patch of grass. Everyone else in the department sat together organising. They still couldnt come up with a creative name for it yet. I was never really into parties, the whole getting blind drunk on a substance that tasted horrible and burnt your throat on the way down, just didn't interest me.

Just as I bit into my burger a familiar shadow appeard infront of me. I looked up at Dean with a moutuful of burger, he chuckled as he took of his suit blazer and layed it out on to the floor, lining side down.
"You have ketchup on your face there." He pointed to my ketchup stained face, he smiled almost making me forget the fact i had food all over my face.
I put my burger down and looked for a napkin to wipe my face with, I could feel my face heating up each second I took. Finally I found what I was looking for and franticly began wiping the mess on my face.
He started chucking again.
"Dude you just totally missed the spot, here." He took the napkin away from my hand had gently wiped off the ketchup.
"Thanks" I couldnt look him in the eye, too embarrassed.
"No problem, so I was talking to Benny before, seems like a cool guy. You going to that party at Gabriel's?"

A/N: Short chapter woopsy.. too hot and tired to write anymore soooo... hopefully you enjoyed anyway:) thanks for reading -Kz