Chapter 17 - Sasquatch

It had been almost two months and Castiel had stayed with the Winchesters every day. Not because Sam had started working at Enochian Industries, but because Castiel had slowly moved his stuff from his tiny downtown appartment, to the cozy home of Sam and Dean Winchester. Some would say that after 3 months of dating, that moving in together would he taking things too quickly, but for Cas and Dean it felt perfect and they were happy.

'DEAAAAAN!!!CAAAAS!! C'mon guys this is the third time this week - we have 20 minutes till we need to get to work!!' Sam was pounding on Dean and Cas' door with such force Castiel was surprised Sam didn't put it through.

The pair woke up with a grone, before dating Dean, Cas would have shot up after his alarm and arrived at work 30 mins early. These days he doesn't want to get out of bed, out of Deans embrace and arrived for work on time just.

After getting ready in record time, the three of them walked into the office, Gabriel whistling a tune which made Cas blush but Sam and Dean beam.

'Here comes team free will.' Gabe joked 'you do realise when you walk in a V formation you look like a boyband or something. We just need some wind for Sammy's hair.' Everyone laughed, including Sam.

'Ohhhh yes! Benny can you request a fan from HR?' Charlie pipped up.

'Why can't you get it? I've got stuff to do.' Benny snapped back

'Ooooooh whats up with you' Gabe and Charlie said in unison.

'And besides, HR kinda wont give stuff to me and Gabe after the office wars.' Charlie said, giggling.

'Whats the office wars?' The Winchesters questioned, looking at each other. Cas had noticed they did things simultaniously alot.

'Oh. My. God!! They were never here for the legendary office wars!!!' Charlie shot up from her desk with excitement. 'Welllll basicly, we duck tape ourselves - well Benny duck tapped us you our office chairs, and using a broom from the supply cupboard me and Gabe had a dule - as the Queen of Moondor I won and Gabe, well Gabe managed to knock over a printer and three desk fans. Hannah was not impressed and Hester from HR wont let us borrow things incase "were immature". Charlie mimiced bunny ears. 'I mean its just a bit of fun, s'not like we do it every week. It was Christmas.' She stated a matter of factly like that made it any better.

After some laughter, everything calmed down and went back to a usual work day.

           **

Gabriel's POV (yaaaaas)

'Heeeey, sasquatch! Wait up' I ran after Sam after clocking out of work. He stopped to let me catch up before he began walking again, taking long strides. I always had to walk incredibly quickly around Sam, damn his incredibly long legs. In that moment Gabe pictured Sam in tight short-shorts and a blush creeped up his neck.

'Hey shorty.' Sam said back, he looked confused. Almost as if he couldn't believe he said that.

'We gonna party like its my birthday?' I couldn't help myself! We both laughed away untill Sam had almost reached Deans muscle car.

'How long till Dean and Cas get here?' I asked curious, and mostly to escape the awkward silence. I was usually confident, and could talk to people easily. But around Sam, I found myself thinking too much and trying a bit to hard.

He looked at me and huffed 'hm, i have no idea, they went into the store closet a while back. Lucky for some.' Sam looked annoyed.

'Want me to give you a ride home?' I didn't even think, I just blurted it out. Another blush flushed my cheeks.

'That would be awesome Gabe, you sure, Buddy?' Sam questioned. Hearing Sam call him 'buddy' made Gave squirm alittle. Had he just been friend-zoned? He laughed it off regardless.