Chapter 5 - TacoShack

It was a little later than usual but Castiel was the first one in the office, or so he thought. He hung his coat up and saw his favourite wings mug on his desk with a piece of paper under it. Cas sat down and opened up the paper to reveal a pair of beautiful blue wings sketched in biro and coloured in water colour, with a note at the bottom.
'Can't wait to see the painting you did, hope you enjoy this quick sketch I did last night -Dean'
Cas couldn't hide the blush and the giant smile that was on his face and he was glad that no one was around to see it, he quickly got the painting of Dean and knocked on his office door, nothing.
He knocked again a little harder this time and again there was nothing. So he decided to leave a note like Dean did, then made his way to the break room with the wing mug in his hand.
"Cas! Over here!" Dean was sat in my usual spot, I would normally be annoyed with anyone sitting in my spot, but for some reason I didn't mind Dean sat there.
"I wouldn't keep him waiting, son. I think he likes you." Ellen leaned into his ear and whispered pulling him from his thoughts only to throw him back into another thought... Does he like me? Or does he like, like me? Cas decided to push his teenage girl thoughts to the back of his head and think about them later. Right now he had the hottest guy he has ever met asking him to sit with him.
"Hello, Dean." He cringed at him self, so formal.
"So do you feel better after yesterday?" Dean asked in a soothing voice, his voice was deep but it wasn't an unpleasant sound.
"I'm doing fine thank you, Dean. A certain picture brightened my day." I tried my best to hold in a laugh but I just couldn't help myself. I let out a huge laugh tears forming in my eyes. Dean started laughing too almost choking on his coffee, his laughter was a pleasant sound and I liked the way he used his whole body as he laughed, he threw his head back and hit the table repeatedly.
"Awh man I don't know what came over me, but I'm pretty excited to see how it turned out!" The laughter came to an end and they slipped into a comfortable silence, sipping on there drinks, Dean checked his watch and raised an eyebrow.
"Crap, Cas its 8:15 we should have been in the office fifteen minutes ago, c'mon quick." They both drank their drinks as fast as they could and took off to the office.

"Castiel what time do you call this!" Charlie put on her worst Metatron voice and pointed at Castiel, her face dropped when she saw Dean come around the corner after Cas, totally checking out his ass. She nodded in Dean's direction with a smug look on her face, he nodded back and added a cheeky wink before walking into his own office.
"Oh my god, Cas! Dean just like totally checked out your ass!" She whisper yelled but Gabriel, Hannah and Benny still managed to hear.
"Oooh do I smell a little office romance Cassie?" Hannah sassed not looking up from her screen.
"Dean wants the Cas booty." Gabriel joked putting on his campiest voice. (Is campiest a word, you know what I mean though right? Right?) "Ah I haven't sat on anything have I?" I tried looking at my own butt, but that was useless. "Charlie have I sat in something, be honest."
"Cas calm down he was checking you out you haven't sat in anything, he likes you damn it."
"He can't like me so just leave it." Cas snapped and instantly regretted it, he didn't like snapping at his colleagues.
"I'm sorry I'm just tired I suppose, Honey is getting restless I think the kittens will make an appearance soon."
"Dibs if it's ginger!" Charlie exclaimed excitedly.

It was a rather quiet morning, well on Castiel's behalf the rest where still going on about the party on Friday.
"So I think we should play, beer pong?" Benny asked no one in particular.
"I like the sound of that." Dean spoke up and seamed to appear out of no where. "Cas can I see you in my office please?" Castiel's heart sank, what had he done now.
"Erm, yes... Dean."

"Cas this painting is amazing, I like the colours you've used but why green?" Dean ran a hand over the painting he had at the side of him, smiling slightly then looking back up to Castiel, was he blushing?
"Erm your-your eyes there erm there green so." Castiel suddenly seamed nervous around Dean, was everyone right, did he like Castiel?
"It's great thank you Cas, I was actually wondering if you would help me in here. It's a mess and it needs sorting out, was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me. Not today of course I wouldn't want you to ruin your work clothes?" Dean rubbed the back of his neck as if he was nervous, was he?
"Yes of course I will, Dean."
"Great. Good yeah. Erm... Wear something more casual tomorrow like jeans a tee or something. What are you, what are you doing for lunch?" Dean stopped fidgeting while he waited for Castiel's response.
"Same as what I usually do, take my lunch and sit on the grass like we did yesterday."
"Well what about if we go get tacos? I know this place my friend works at sometimes, it's not to far from here actually what do you say we go get tacos, unless y'know- you don't like tacos?" Dean rambled on, which Cas found cute.
"I would like to go out for tacos, let me get my coat."

The drive to the taco place was pretty quick and Castiel was surprised he had never seen this place before. They walked in and were greeted by a woman who didn't look happy to be there.
"Welcome to TacoShack I'm Ava and I'll be your waitress, go to booth 13 shout if you need anything. You want drinks?"
"Yeah why not I'll have a beer, Cas what do you want?"
"Dean we are at work we can't have alcohol."
"We ain't at work right now, one drink won't hurt Cas, besides I'm your boss and I won't say anything to anyone." He gave a small wink and Cas ordered a strawberry daiquiri. Then Dean lead Cas to booth 13 guiding him with a gentle hand on the small of his back, sending sparks of electricity through Castiel's body.
'Don't get a boner, don't get a boner' he thought to himself as he sat down in the chair, Dean sitting opposite there legs brushing slightly. They both blushed.
After eating there tacos they still had time to chat a little bit, Dean tried to convince Cas to go to the party on Friday night.
"C'mon Cas it should be fun, if it makes you feel better, I won't have a drink so I can give you a ride home, how bout that?"
How could he say no to Dean, he had a slight sparkle in his eyes that had the power to make Castiel do anything, even go to a party.
"Okay fine, only if your okay with that?"
"Yeah of course I am, I want you to be safe."

The day went by pretty quickly, to everyone's surprise. Hannah was on her way out, everyone had gone half an hour ago but Hannah had an important job to finish.
"Don't stay too late Cas, go home." He mumbled a 'right' before continuing with his work.
Dean came out an hour later with a confused look on his face.
"Cas it's 6:30 you got off work 2 hours ago, what are you still doing here?"
"If I'm helping you clean out your office tomorrow, I need to get started on some of the work I'm ment to be doing tomorrow."
Dean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.
"Cas I'm not Metatron, you take as long as you need with your work, you don't get paid of staying behind so get your stuff and come on im giving you a ride home."
"B-but."
"Castiel, seriously come on you can finish what ever you are doing another day."

They both climbed into baby, Cas in shotgun of course. He was starting to get used to how this car looked and felt, and he quite liked it.
"You have a good memory, Dean. All these roads look the same." Dean pulled up to the edge of the road again and put the car in park before turning to Cas, he couldn't help leaning in. As he leaned in Cas leaned back until his back hit the door of the impala.
"Dean." He sighed, closing his eyes, he really wanted to kiss Dean but he couldn't kiss his boss that was breaking the rules. "We can't Dean..."
Dean let out a loud huff before sitting back in his chair and looking out the windscreen onto the road.
"But I want to, Cas. We're not at work so why can't we?" He sounded frustrated or disappointed Castiel couldn't put his finger in the exact emotion.