Chaper 10 CasDean

*imagine a cheerful bird noise alarm tone*

"Urrrgh what the fuck is that?" Dean groaned and he buried his head in the crook of Castiel's neck.

"I think it's my alarm, strange it only goes off on weekdays." Cas looked at his phone, blinded by the bright light for a second, after a few seconds his eyes managed to focus.
He shot up out of bed confusing Dean.

"Angel lie back down I wonna go back to sleep."
"Dean get up, it's Monday we have work!" He didn't bother with pants, Cas just ran around the room naked getting his clothes ready.
"SHIT! Shitshitshit, Cas I haven't washed any of my work clothes!" Dean was wide awake now, watching Cas flap around naked, in any other situation it would be hilarious but right now, it wasn't... Okay maybe just a tiny bit.

"Erm, you can borrow something of mine, I only have a grey pair of pants or navy, which do you prefer?" Cas held up the pants for Dean too get a look at the colour, Cas normally wore the grey ones but he didn't mind wearing the navy if he had too.

"Grey, pick me a shirt and I'll get a shower... You got a spare toothbrush?" It was now Dean's turn to flap around, naked.

"I only have automatic toothbrush heads, I'm sure you can use one of them as a manual, they are under the sink in the bathroom, hurry I need a shower too." Cas went to iron himself the navy pants with a light blue shirt and for Dean his grey pants and a plain white shirt.

Dean on the other hand was enjoying his shower, he used Castiel's shampoo that smelt sweet and his shower gel that was slightly on the floral side, something Dean normally avoided but it would have to do for today.

He looked in the mirror and cringed, his facial hair and gone slightly beyond stubble and was beginning to look scruffy, but again it had to do for today.

"No time for you to finish in here I need to get in the shower." Cas ran into the bathroom and started the shower and stepping in it, not giving it chance to warm up yet, he washed himself in record time and stepped out the shower to dry himself while Dean was still brushing his teeth.

"WHICH TIE?" Dean yelled from the bedroom.
"R-E-MMMMD!!" Cas mumbled with a mouthful of toothbrush and toothpaste.
"IM GONNA PRESUME YOU SAID RED!!!"

The boys got into Dean's car at around 8, which meant they where certainly going to be late, work started at 8.

"Guys I'm worried about Cas, he was in a bad shape at the party, and it's not like him to be late." Hannah spoke up as she looked at her clock, 8:20.
"Yeah me too, should we call him?" Gabe picked up his phone and started dialling his number.
"What if he's sleeping, don't wonna wake him." Charlie pipped up, looking at the doors incase he walked in.

The boys pulled up into a space in the car park and ran to the front desk, clocking in on the late sheet, Cas signing with a shaky hand. He had never been late before.

"Relax I'm your boss and I'm not going to fire you for being late when I'm late myself." Dean was tempted to kiss Cas on the temple but decided against it.

"Morning all!" Dean said happily as he walked into the office, with Castiel behind him with a slightly reddened face. He spoke a small 'morning' too just to be polite.

"Morning." Everyone spoke back without thinking. Dean went into his office and Castiel hung his coat up before setting his station up ready for the days work. That's when the questions came in.

"Did you just come in with Dean?" Benny asked as he made his way back to his own desk.
"What no, bus was late." Cas could feel his face getting redder.
"And was Dean on the bus." Gabriel asked with a wink, that's when Castiel remembered the 'panty' scenario that was at the party, Gabriel saw and he could read Cas like a book, so he probably knew exactly why they came in late together.

"No, I have no idea why he's late okay?" Cas turned around and went to Ellen to get his morning tea.

"Oh my god, Charlie I owe you 10 dollars. They are so banging each other." Gabriel dig into his bag and grabbed his wallet giving Charlie the money he owed her.

"I'm pretty sure Dean is wearing Castiel's favourite suit... Someone needs to ask him. Gabe your close to Cas ask him." Charlie squeaked.

"My god what is wrong with you two, leave them alone it's none of our Buisness. Besides Castiel isn't that type of person, he would never sleep with Dean that would be breaking the rules." Hannah stated.

"Oh please Hannah, we all know you think Cassie is a cutie but honey he's gayer than a rainbow slinky, you aint getting any from him." Gabe sassed making Hannah go silent.

Charlie and Gabriel decided to take Hannah's advise and leave themselves out of there relationship, if there even was one, as Hannah kept reminding them. But it didn't stop them arguing over the ship name.

"Castiean? Deastiel? CasDean?" Charlie ticked off the mental list she had.
"Oh CasDean is good." Gabriel but in.
"All three are terrible, how 'bout, Destiel?" Charlie and Gabriel glared at Benny, they didn't expect this from him.

"Your in on this too." Hannah spoke up for the pair who where still gobsmacked.

"Well yeah, after that Balthazar dude don't you think he deserves a guy like Dean. I mean I'm not gay but he's a decent looking guy." Benny shrugged.
"Oh please" Charlie began. "Benny embrace the gay, you don't have to say 'no homo'."
"Hey Charlie, does this dick in my mouth make me look gay?" Gabe did the mouth gesture of a blowjob and that's all Hannah could take. She grabbed her things and stormed back into the office.
"What a b-tch" Gabriel said adding a pop sound in the middle.
"Guys be careful what you said around that lady, she might go to someone higher than Dean and that's the last thing Destiel need."
"Yes Benny, God I knew you understood us when we talked about ships." Charlie hugged him making them fall backwards onto the floor.
"Get off little red, I wasn't born in the 50's aim a modern man."
Gabe and Charlie couldn't help but laugh, he normally acted like an old man this was so out of character.

Meanwhile while Charlie, Gabe and Benny talked about Dean and Castiel's relationship, Dean and Cas where sat in Dean's office talking about their relationship too.

"I had an amazing time this weekend, I would like many more weekends like that with you, Dean. If you would like that also?" Cas didn't know what was wrong with him but he suddenly felt awkward. Perhaps it was the fact that they were sneaking around, and he wouldn't be able to hold his hand or kiss him when he wanted. But if he was going to get weekends like that, It was all worth it to him.

"I want to take you on a date, like at a fancy place where a glass of wine costs 15 dollars. Let me take you out tonight, Angel." Cas didn't need to think about it, he didn't need to he was falling in love with Dean.

"Okay, I would like that very much Dean. But I can't stay out late I have three cats to feed now!"

Dean laughed, Castiel sounded like a mother and it got Dean thinking about the future. Could he see himself having a family with this man?

Yes was the answer.

It happened so fast, but neither of them seamed to care they were equally in love with one another and Dean decided tonight was the night he told Castiel, not to tell him in the heat of the moment, to tell him when he really meant it. 

Dinner finished too quickly for Dean's liking, and he was soon giving Castiel a quick peck on the lips before he walked out of his office and sitting at his own station waiting for the rest of the group.

Dean got to work straight away, booking them both a table at a fancy place down town. The only time slot they had under such short notice was 5:00pm which didn't give Dean anytime to go home and trim his growing beard, he decided to ask Cas if it was a good idea for him to grow a beard.

The pair of them looking forward to the date. Cas needed to ask Dean about the panties.