Chapter 8: Doctor Sexy

Dean decided to take Castiel to his place, worried something bad would happen.
He carried him bridal style all the way to the bathroom and placed him gently on the floor using a roll of tissue as a pillow. He stripped Cas out of his vomit covered trousers and took off his shirt and filled the sink up with warm soapy water. Dean gently washed Cas' body with a wet towel making sure not to wake him, before wrapping him up in a soft dry towel and carrying the sleepy drunk to his own bed, laying him on his front so he wouldn't choke on his own vomit. He tucked him in and kissed his raven black hair and slipped out of his own clothes and changing into something more comfortable.
He went into the spare room and came back with two pillows and a sheet and set everything comfortably, as comfortably as a floor can be, and watched Castiel for a little while until he fell asleep.

Castiel woke up with a banging headache and a stale taste in his mouth, his bed felt more cozy and it was softer than usual. That's when he realised he wasn't in his bed and he was only wearing his boxers. He checked around the bed looking for any signs of sexual activity and finding nothing. He let out a long breath he didn't know he was holding in and instantly regretted it, a pain ran through his head making him wince.
He lay back down confused and slightly embarrassed, if he didn't go home with someone for sex, why was he here?
Before he could close his eyes and sleep again he heard a front door slam close and someone curse, but he couldn't recognise the voice. Where was he? Where was Dean?
He started to panic, but that was short lived as Dean came walking in wearing the most casual outfit Castiel had ever seen him in. He was wearing a pair of worn out blue jeans, a black t-shirt and a olive green shirt over that no shoes Cas noticed, was he a clean freak?
"Well look who's up hey!"
"Ahhh stop shouting! My head hurts" Cas rubbed his head and frowned in confusion. "What happened last night, we didn't have sex?"
"What, No! No you where drunk Cas I would never take advantage of you like that, or anyone in fact." Dean seemed hurt, that someone could even suggest that. "Sorry Cas I just didn't get much sleep last night you where really drunk like really drunk. I brought you a few things, something for the head ache I imagine you have, and a toothbrush. Oh and you can borrow some of my clothes you look a similar size to me so they should fit." Dean walked into his closet and picked out a pair of black sweat pants and an old worn out Zeppelin tshirt.

Castiel quickly cleaned himself up, he liked the way Dean's clothes fit him and the way his clothes smelled of him and he would sometimes get a sniff of his new favourite scent. He went down the stairs, following his nose to smell of bacon and pancakes and sat himself down on a tall stool at Dean's breakfast bar.
"Just in time Angel I made you pancakes, and I bought you some English breakfast tea I hope that's okay." Castiel couldn't help but blush at Dean's effort to serve him a breakfast.
"Dean you didn't have to go out of your way to get me some tea. But thank you for looking after me, I don't know what came over me I haven't drank that much in a long time, I'm so embarrassed Dean" He looked down at his hands, avoiding Dean's gaze.
"No need to be embarrassed Cas, everyone has a wild night once in a while. So after breakfast what do you say to a picnic?" Dean asked as he flipped over the last pancake.
"A picnic seriously, didn't think you where a picnic kind of guy." Cas shrugged.
"Gee thanks Cas. You want syrup?"
"No I didn't mean it like that I mean you just don't seem like a picnic type of guy, you seem like a diner type of guy." Cas stumbled out "And no I'm ok for syrup."
"Well picnic or diner you can choose if you want." Dean handed Cas his breakfast and sat down across from him sipping coffee and tucking into his pancakes.
"Well I would love to make and go on a picnic with you but I must check on Honey, so maybe we could go to a diner later on?" Cas picked at his pancakes really not in the mood for something so sweet.
"It's a date then, are you going to eat that?"
After Dean finished Cas' breakfast and taken an allergy pill, they made there way to the Impala and drove to Castiel's house, Cas was worried he has never left Honey on her own over night while she has been pregnant, what if something happened to her or the little kitty.
Cas opened to front door, Dean close behind with his hand on his shoulder.
"HONEY!! HONEY!!" Cas yelled making his head bang, he almost didn't hear the little meows coming from the front room.
Cas made his way quickly to the room worried Honey was in pain and instead found Honey licking the head of one of her new kittens. She had two in total, a black cat with a white head and a ginger cat with bits of black and white all round, just like Honey.
"Oh my God Dean she had the kittens with out me!" Cas flapped around a bit and ran to the bathroom to fetch a few towels to wrap the kittens in.
Dean couldn't help himself and made his way over to the new kittens and cooed over them.
"The three of them are fine, Cas stop worrying. What are you going to name them?" Dean petted to ginger one and it purred softly licking its nose.
"I'm not sure, how about you name the black and white one and I name the ginger one?"
"Well are they boys are girls?" Dean questioned.
"Okay the ginger one is a girl and the black one is a boy."
The pair both thought about it for a second and both finally came up with an idea.
"Okay what about, Impala he's black like my baby?" Dean suggested making Castiel cringe
"Dean I'm not calling the kitten, Impala. Pick another one!"
"Erm I don't even know, Jumper?"
"Jumper? Your such a dork. But I like it. Jumper and Ginger."
"Ginger, real creative Cas" they laughed it off and cuddled up with the cats together both enjoying the silence and each other's company.

A/N: Filler chapter, finally passed my theory exam (yaaaay) so updates maybe more regular. Thanks for reading:)