Chapter 11

Castiel was excited about tonight and really wanted to tell everyone about it, but sadly kept his mouth closed in fear of getting them both fired.
That's when he noticed he had a text, which was rare for Cas and he would be a liar if he said it didn't excite him when ever he got a text.

From: Dean
Hey, Angel. Table 4 2nite has been booked 4 5:00 which means we have 2 leave straight after work. Wait 4 me in the lobby, can't wait!x

As soon as Castiel finished with his paperwork he clocked out and waited for Dean in the lobby earning a few looks from people leaving the building, but he didn't care.

"Cassie your bus cancelled?" Gabriel joked as he finished clocking out.

"Erm no just waiting for a lift." He looked out the window in an attempt to look for his fake lift. And of course that's when Dean came ruining Castiel's lie.

"Sorry I'm late Cas, c'mon lets go." He quickly clocked out and said a quick goodbye to Gabriel, being completely unaware of Gabriel's smug smile.

"Sorry the reservation is so early, but that was the only slot with it being so last minute. You don't mind do you?" Dean was worried Castiel wouldn't appreciate the early dinner reservation.

"Dean stop worrying. I'm just glad your taking me out." Cas was a simple man, any restaurant or reservation would have done, he was just happy to be spending some time with Dean. Not being able to show affection during the day at work was more difficult than he imagined.

The restaurant was small but was decorated beautifully, the pair didn't know where to look first, the bar had every sprit known to man, no beer which was what Dean noticed first.
"Hi how can I help you today?" The waitress behind the the booking table spoke in a stereotypical British accent.

"Hey yeah, erm reservation for Winchester." Dean tried peering over the booking table.

"Oh, yes. Table for two, if you would like to follow me this way, would you like a bigger table for your Buisness meeting?" They both looked at her with a blank expression, before Dean awkwardly laughed.

"Erm no, this is a date a small table will do thanks." Castiel could feel his face heat up, and wanted nothing more than to leave the place. But Dean put effort into the reservation, so he stayed.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry Mr.Winchester, a bottle of wine on the house for my apologies?" She lead them both to a small table at the back of the room over looking the wine garden that was beautifully lit with small fairy lights.

Dean would normally settle for a road side diner, but he didn't think that was an appropriate place to tell someone you love them. He knew it was probably too soon, but at this moment he didn't care. He just had to work on telling him at the right time.

"Hi gentlemen, I'm Bela and I will be your waitress, here is the bottle of wine on the house, can I get you any other drinks?" She set the bottle of rosè wine on the table and Dean's eyes opened wider, he hated rosè.

"I'll just have a rootbeer please, I'm driving." He gestured to Cas and he shook his head opening the bottle of wine and pouring himself a decent sized glass.

Soon after, Bela returned with Dean's drink and took their orders of 'the chefs special' - medium rare steak with pepper corn sauce and thin potatoes. No vegetables.