Chapter 6 Angel

A/N: I have reread this chapter and it is pretty forward and I realise that now, but after this chapter I'm going to take it pretty slow, and by that I mean let there relationship blossom a bit, them getting to know each other and sneaking around;). Also this chapter gets a little heated at the end so if you don't like that kind of thing, sorry I'll put a disclaimer.. Hope you enjoy the chapter anyway!

Dean couldn't stop thinking about that near kiss he shared in the impala, he said 'we can't' did that mean he wanted to? Would he if Dean wasn't his boss.
"What's gotten up your ass?" Sam sassed as he sat himself on the couch near Dean.
"You mean what's not up my ass."
"Wait what?" Sam looked confused and decided against turning the tv on.
"Nothing, just put Doctor.Sexy on."
Half way through the episode his phone beeped, he got a text. He opened up the text smiling widely when he saw Cas' name
Cas: I don't want you to get the wrong impression Dean, I like you but I need this job. Hope you understand:)x
He put an X.. He liked him back, what was he supposed to do. He quickly typed a response.
Dean: looking for a new job then;)x
Cas: Dean don't I'm not worth that x
Dean: You're worth it to me, Angel x

Cas didn't have the guts to text Dean back, he became more confident though texts but this time he had nothing to say, emotion washed over him and he couldn't hold back the tears that where burning at the back of his eyes, what was happening. Could he date Dean, in secret perhaps?

Dean was wearing a simple outfit, a washed out pair of old jeans, combat boots and a red plaid shirt that made his eyes pop, even though Castiel had only known Dean a grand total of three days, he had still managed to fall head over heels for his attractive new boss.
Castiel was also dressed casually, he had a pair of black jeans in and his worn out ACDC tshirt he normally jogged in, but it would do for today.
He walked into Dean's office carrying a cup of coffee, Dean was slightly late and missed there usual morning chat.
"Hello, Dean." Castiel cringed, again with the formal greeting. "I brought you some coffee."
"Thanks Cas." Dean took the cup from his hands and took a long swig of the liquid, not taking his eyes off Castiel, making him feel a little uncomfortable. He cleared his throat just as Dean brought the cup away from his lips.
"What do you think we should, um start with?" His voice sounded shaky which made him annoyed for some reason.
"Well." Dean walked past Cas letting his hand brush against his leg, purposely. Cas knew exactly what he was doing. Two can play at that game, he took a deep breath and bit his lip looking up slightly into Dean's eyes then back down to his lips, Dean doing the same. Just as Dean stepped closer to him, Cas stepped back turning on his heel and wiping one of the sides with his finger and wincing at the thick layer of dust that was now on his fingers.
"This is going to take a while."

They decided to wipe the sides down first so anything they put on them wouldn't get dirty. Then they emptied one of the cabinets standing next to each other invading one another's personal space. When they got to the bottom draw they were practically sitting on each other's laps, legs mangling together. Castiel seemed to forget he was in work and just became himself.
"I quite like this version of you Cas." Dean hummed into his right ear sending tingles all the way down his spine, he automatically leaned into Dean's side resting his head in the crook of his neck. He smelt like a mixture of soap and cologne, it was a light cologne and Cas found himself taking a deep breath of Dean's smell, he labelled it as his new favourite smell. Dean put his arm around Castiel's waist and pressed his body to the other mans, forgetting about everything.
"I could stay like this forever." Cas whispered after what felt like a few minutes of silence.
Dean hmmmed in response closing his eyes and kissing the top of Cas' hair softly.
Cas moved his head in a different angle, an angle that made it easier for there lips to touch.
It was a slow kiss, they didn't really use tongues, there was no biting or teeth clashing, It was just a simple kiss but meant the world to the pair and that's when Castiel decided to break the rules for this man.

By Friday Dean and Cas had a routine going on, they would meet for an early morning drink at 7:30, work until it was time for there first break which they would spend with the rest of the team, there legs touching together under the table, one looked at the other when the other wasn't looking. Then they worked until lunch, they picked a different place to eat every day, Dean tried to steal a kiss from Castiel any chance he got but Cas was worried someone might see them, so Dean opted for running a hand over Castiel's thigh. And soon enough, Friday came and it was time for the party every one had been talking about for a week straight.

Dean: Hey Angel, I'm on my way too pick you up, see you in 10 x

Crap! Castiel wasn't going to be ready in 20 minutes let alone 10, he didn't text Dean back wasting no time in running down the hall and taking a shower. Just as he stepped out of the shower his door bell rang. He didn't bother drying himself, he just wrapped his whole body in a towel, stepping out of the warm bath room and making a run for the front door.
Dean looked amazing, he was wearing a simple pair of black jeans with a slightly washed out black buttoned shirt and a joker tshirt underneath (think you all know what outfit I am talking about here)
"Dean I've just got out of the shower, do you mind waiting in the living room until I'm done?" Both Dean and Cas were blushing, no one said anything until Honey came waddling over meowing in annoyance.
"I don't think Honey likes you."
"I'm allergic so that's probably a good thing, why is she so fat?"
Cas gasped and put his hand on his heart faking a shocked look.
"Dean you don't ever tell a pregnant lady she is fat, don't listen to him Honey, he's a mean man." He bent down carefully trying not to expose any of himself and stroked the top of her head making the cat purr.
"I would offer you a drink Dean but i need to get ready, there's some apple juice in the fridge I think."
Castiel got dressed in record time, he went with a plain black tshirt, dark blue jeans and a light blue blazer. He did his best to tame his wild sex hair but every time he tired to flatten it, another place would stick up. With a loud sigh he left it how it was and went back into the living room to find Honey curled on Dean's lap sleeping softly while Dean on the other hand was a blubbering mess, his eyes where red from itching and his nose was runny from sneezing.
"Awh she looks so cute, but why didn't you move her if your allergic?" Castiel picked Honey up gently and put her carefully in her bed.
"Well she's pregnant I didn't want to hurt the kittens!"
"Come to the kitchen, you need an anti-histamine, some eyedrops and I need to go over your jeans with sticky roll your covered in Honeys hair!" Cas couldn't help laughing, but Dean did look funny with all that cat hair on his crotch.
"Okay sit on this chair here and I'll get all the stuff we need, did you get yourself a drink?"
"No I was okay for a drink thank you."
"Okay I'll get you a glass of water for the tablet, do you want me to put the eyedrops in or are you okay to do then yourself?"
Dean though about it for a minute, if Cas did it he could steel a few kisses before they left.
"I think you should do it Angel." That was the first time Dean had called Castiel 'Angel' to his face, yet it sounded like he used it all the time. They both liked it.
After Dean had taken the tablet and Castiel had put a few eyedrops in Dean's eyes, Castiel leaned down to kiss Dean, Dean rising up from his chair slightly meeting Cas half way. (About to get heated..)
It started off as a slow kiss, then Dean licked the bottom of Castiel's lip asking for entrance. Castiel opened his mouth slightly granting Dean access to his mouth while he slowly sat on Dean's lap, his legs either side of Dean just about touching the floor. Dean ran his hands over Castiel's waist lifting the material of his clothes to touch his warm, tanned skin. Castiel moved is hands to the base of Dean's neck, slowly moving one hand to Dean's hair, knotting his fingers as the kiss became more and more passionate. Cas couldn't control himself, he involuntary brought his hips up to brush against Dean, causing Dean to gasp out softly breaking the kiss for a few seconds before the pair crashed there lips together in a hot passion. Dean started to move his hips in sync with Castiel's, dying to get some friction.
They both broke apart, breathing heavy and uneven. Castiel bit his lip and looked into Dean's eyes, Dean pressed his head against Castiel's so they where just sat there looking into each other's eyes and panting, there hot breath mixing together.
"I should wipe our pants with the sticky roll to get the cat hairs off." Cas panted
"You're such a tease, getting me all hot and turned on and then leaving me with a tight crotch. I'm gonna have to get you back for this." Dean's voice was deep with arousal and Castiel couldn't wait to see what Dean had planned for him.