Chapter 12 - Inspector Charlie

Castiel's POV

The date with Dean was absoultly perfect, he was sweet and charming and he really surprised me when he straddled my hips. Normally i was the one to straddle the hips of my sexual partner. Which was only a grand total of two people but still, it felt strange; but i liked it.

I was slightly tipsy so I decided to keep on drinking, the wine I had was nothing compaired to the wine at the restaurant, but it would have to do.

After drinking half a bottle of the wine, my drunken mind decided it would be a good idea to text Dean.

"Well this will be fun to read in the morning." i thought out loud to my self.

Dean's POV

After cleaning up the spilled chips, me and Sammy decided to play video games, untill my phone buzzed... and again... and again.

Sam paused the game and i let out a grunt in protest.

"What the hell Sammy, I had 100 kill and only 40 deaths thats a new record?" i shouted as he rolled his eyes.

"Dean, your phone has beeped three times. Someone is obviously keen to talk to you, and its really distracting." Sam sassed and he leant back in his chair throwing the control to the side of him.

I looked at my phone and couldnt help but smile and blush, it was Castiel who had sent the texts.

From: Castiel

Hey, Human.

I had such an amazing night, especially in the car. How about we finish what we started?

From: Castiel

The door is unlocked I'm going to take a shower, join me Dean xxx

From: Castiel

Oh, and bring those pink panties you wore to Gabriel's party you pretty whore <3

I dont know what had gotten into Castiel, but what ever it was. I liked it, i didnt need to be told twice. I ran upstairs to put on the requested panties and took off to Castiel's.

"Sammy im going out, take the sofa bed and dont wait up for me." i shouted as i ran out the front door.

I knocked on the door with force then remembered he said it was unlocked. I opened the door and locked it behind me and ran down the hall to his bath room, he wasnt kidding. He was in the shower, i could see him stroking himself through the glass shower screen. The son of a bitch started with out me.

I peered around the shower screen with a bitch face, he noticed immidately and bit his lip, making my dick twitch.

"Hey, dont touch your self anymore, i'll wait for you in the bed room, I'll be the one in the pink panties." He bit his lip and finished up in the shower before i could even make it to the bed room.

He started stripping me of my work clothes, or should i say his work clothes and pushing me back untill the back of my knees touched the bed, making me fall back, Cas landing on top of me.

He nipped and sucked at my neck while he rotated his hips against mine, his dick gliding against the silky material of the panties. My dick popping out the top of them.

"Tonight, your my little bitch." Castiel groweld against my ear sending a chill down my spine making my hips thrust into him.

He grabbed the lube and a condom from his bed side table and took his time with his prep. He finally slipped inside me at first a sharp stinging pain, i inhaled sharpley hissing slightly. He stopped and whispered in my ear.